P7: "Finality... is now!"

Start from the beginning

The agents along with Bronya, concentrated fire on one weakpoint and critically damaged it, repeating the same process of dodging the mortars as the Razorback resets itself.

Agent Nepgear: BIG FUCKING GUY AT GENERATOR 2!

Bronya: The Bronya will handle this one.

Another heavily armored Black Tusk operative appeared and attempts to commandeer a SAM turret near Generator 2. The Herrscher of Truth enters her mecha form once more and immediately constructs her massive, handheld, portable railgun yet again. The barrel charges up, emitting a bright and blue glow before sending a single, charged projectile towards her target.

A powerful, blue, tornado-like explosion erupted thereafter and engulfed her target until the Black Tusk operative was obliterated to ash.

Agent Nepgear: ANOTHER BIG BOY SPOTTED MOVING TO GENERATOR 4!

Kiana: I got this one!

Agent Octa: Here, I'll help!

Both Kiana and Agent Octa repeatedly attacked and fired at the armored Black Tusk operative as he approached the SAM turret at Generator 4. Additional incoming fire from Agents Cold-Hearted, JSeggs, and Juice came across the tarmac and tore the operative apart in seconds.

Both Sub Groups then quickly moved back to their respective generators and repeated the same process yet again. After destroying the 2nd weakpoint on the northern side of the Razorback, the larger weakpoint on that side was exposed in the similar position as the one on the opposite end.

After the agents and Bronya concentrated fire on that weakpoint, the Razorback emitted another "small" explosion, folding up its weapons platform and closing up its hull before delivering another mortar barrage yet again.

It was now down to 25% effectiveness.

Agent Nepgear: Its almost outta commission! One more time and this fucking thing is DONE-ZO!

Agent JSeggs: Maaaan, can't wait to go to bed after this! Fucking tired as shit!

Agent Octa: *laughs* Same.

Agent Nepgear: BIG MUTHAFUCKA COMING IN HOT AT GENERATOR 1!

Agent Octa: Woah... You can easily take that outta context!

Agent Nepgear: Okay buddy. Whatever.

After dealing with another armored Black Tusk operative, both Sub Groups went back to their respective generators and repeated the process YET again.

Agent Nepgear: Once the generators are done, everyone switch sides and move to the southernmost side of the Razorback! We'll deal with those weakpoints on that side!

After the generators have been disabled, the vents were exposed again and Agents Cold-Hearted and Nepgear tossed their grenades through to damage those two weakpoints. The hull folds open and the weapons platform is raised up and extended itself. The two same weakpoints on the sides of the weapons platform were exposed. Everyone then focuses fire on one weakpoint and destroys it.

The mortars rain down again as everyone evaded and the Razorback resets one last time.

Kiana: AAAAAH! I'm going insane! HOW MANY OF THESE BLACK TUSK GUYS ARE THERE?! THIS ENTIRE AIRPORT IS GONNA BE FILLED WITH GRAVES BY THE TIME WE DESTROY THIS THING!

Agent Nepgear: We're almost done! Just a bit more and we can go home! Also BIG G-

Mei: Yes... We get it. Generator 2!

Agent Octa: Light him up!

The last remaining armored Black Tusk operative shows up and sprints over to a SAM turret near Generator 2. He was then quickly dispatched by everyone throwing all they have at him and was obliterated in mere seconds.