Chapter 4 Idle Chicken

Beginne am Anfang

"Don't make trouble." Xingyun touched her head, "This is about two ounces of meat."

Before Xingyun finished speaking, the fortune teller suddenly threw away the banner and said angrily: "I said what's wrong with you! Do you understand the rules of the business? Is there anyone as bad as you in business?"

Facing the other party's anger, Xingyun remained calm and said, "I'm not trying to steal your business. What I told you is the truth. If you don't believe it, you can just wait here until the afternoon. If my words come true, you will willingly give me the money he just gave you for fortune telling."

"Ha! You're on a collision course with me, right! Ah, okay!" the fortune teller said with a curse, "I, Wang Banxian, have been in this business for so long, and I still don't believe you! Just wait, if that kid return. If he doesn’t come back or he’s not sure, you..." He looked at Xingyun, "Give me that cock!"

Shen Li was furious and her wings immediately exploded. Before she could say a word, Xingyun gently pressed her back: "Relax, I'm here, no one can snatch you away."

She doesn’t know what kind of strange power there was in his words. Shen Li, who had always been at the forefront, was miraculously calmed down and chose—well, I’ll just believe you first. Is it because... she has been protected by him before, protected by such a weak mortal...

The feeling is really wonderful.

Time slowly slipped away, and after noon, the young man still did not come back. Wang Banxian gradually showed a proud look on his face, and he was not in a hurry. He only occasionally glanced at the butcher shop not far away, and listened carefully to the price of the meat. Not going down.

An hour later, the man was still not return. Wang Banxian smiled and said: "Boy! It's time for you to admit defeat. Give me your cock."

"Why should I give it to you?" Xingyun said calmly, "Isn't he on the way here?"

Wang Banxian looked across the road and said, "You kid, you're talking nonsense! Where are these people from?" As soon as he finished speaking, a father and son came to the corner of the road. It was the young man and his young son just now. As soon as he walked up to Xingyun, he immediately bowed and thanked: "Thank you so much, brother! If you hadn't persuaded me to go back, my son would have been burned to death in the woodshed. Huzi, why don't you thank this uncle!" "

The child bit his finger and said vaguely: "Thank you, uncle." The young man smiled and said: "I don't have anything to thank you here. My wife asked me to take down two pieces of bacon that I made years ago from the beam. You look……"

Shen Li's eyes lit up, and Xingyun's eyes lit up as well. He nodded decisively and accepted: "You’re welcome."

Watching the young man and the child go away, Xingyun turned his head and looked at Wang Banxian calmly: "Ten cents."

Wang Banxian was dumbfounded, slapped his forehead and said: "Hey, it's really evil, this can be considered accurate." He took out ten coins from his bag and put it in Xingyun's palm. Before leaving, he said, "Why don't you Tell me another fortune."

Xingyun smiled enigmatically: "Today, you will suffer a bloody disaster."

Wang Banxian was so frightened that he quickly grabbed his own banner and ran home in a hurry.

Not long ago, Shen Li heard that after Wang Banxian came home that day, his wife slapped him in the face with a shoehorn because he ‘didn't make a penny back.’ As for why Shen Li heard about such a trivial matter, it was because from that day on, the news that there was a true half-immortal in the capital had spread throughout the streets.