Chapter 7: Finding you

Heather's POV:

I just ignored what I felt a while ago. As if nothing's happened. Maybe, I felt that because I was too nervous and too scared of his presence. Yes! That's it. Nothing more, nothing less.

"Hello? Heat? Are you with me, girl?" T'was Vayne. She keeps on talking, And talking and talking.

"You spaced out again. What're you thinking? Spill it out, Seb" She said.

"Nothing.. It's just that, I'm not feeling well , so yeah.." She bit my alibi, I know. For some time, I can tell that I already knew a lot about her.

"Oh my god, what? You should go to the clinic, you might catch a cold if you're not going there ASAP" - Vayne told me.

At dahil na rin sa pangungulit at pagpipilit nya na magpunta ako sa clinic, nagpunta nalang din ako dahil sumama talaga ang pakiramdam ko sa mga nangyari ngayon araw nung magkasama kami ni Ice.

Gusto ko muna ipahinga ang utak ko dahil baka pagod lang ang nararamdaman ko.

*During free cut*

Ice's POV:

I haven't seen her since we got off the car this morning. But, I clearly remember she was with that girl she's always with. What was her name again? Venus? Venom? Veronica? No no no, doesn't sounds like her name.

Whatever, I hate thinking so much.

While I was walking down the hallway, I saw Duke with the girl kuku-brain is always with. I really wanted to ask where kuku-brain is but, it's not my thing.

I thought of an alibi to ask where kuku-brain is. A-ha! Duke will definitely approach me when he sees me.

As I walk pass by them, "Dude! Sup man? You going somewhere? Come with us, we're going to visit Heat." Duke said.

I widened my eyes from what I've heard. Visit who? Kuku-brain? Where? What happened? I couldn't resist myself from asking frequent questions related to Heather.

"What?"

"Who? Heather?"

"What happened?"

"Where is she?"

"What are you waiting for? Let's go!"

Duke frowned at me and hugged me tight and told me to calm myself down and said, "Dude, 'wag 'kang mabibigla sa ibabalita namin sa'yo. Please calm yourself."

"Just tell me now! This instant! This ins't a fucking joke!" I shouted at him like a mad cow.

"We talked to the doctor who examined Heat this morning. And you won't believe what he told us........" Duke cut off what he's going to say and looked down.

I got frustrated so, I couldn't help myself lift Duke up by his collar.

"Hey guys! Stop this! We can't help Heat by doing this!" Kuku-brain's best friend exclaimed.

I asked him once again as let his collar go and pressed him against the wall, "Where the fuck is she? What the fuck happened to her this morning? Why can't you tell me straight to the point? Wag ng paligoy ligoy, Duke Harris! You know me! You know my capabilities!"

"Woah, easy dude! Let's go and find out." Duke explained.

Kuku-brain's best friend walked up ahead of us. I still don't know her name. It's confusing.