Chapter 18: Out Of Time

Start from the beginning

Several toilets arrived forward, but were hit by his new tentacle rockets. Y/N then turned the settings on his glove to Strength 70%, Speed 30% and blew through several others.

As he was finishing up he saw Brian and Centurion walking down the streets towards him.

Enemy Toilet: Skibidi Skibidi!

Centurion: (head glows, whirrs and stops) I...cant...my head hurts

Brian: Don't worry I got you.

Brian proceeds to fight off the toilets with his blade arm as the Magnet Toilet lands too.
However, Brian easily picks him up and sound-blasts it into a wall.

Centurion gives the OK sign before his head begins to spin rapidly.

Brian: Buddy? You OK-

A large toilet teleports over you guys.

Magnet Titan Toilet

(Author's Note: Love the colour scheme on this one)

The Magnet Titan Toilet attracts Centurion towards one magnet and uses the other one to pull Centurion in two.

Magnet Titan Toilet: I'd like one fancy watch, half off please.

Y/N: CENTURION!!!!

Brian runs away as Y/N fires several beams from his rocket tentacles and paralyser rifle.

As Magnet Titan turns to magnetise you, a loud bell interrupts the fight.

Titan Clockman steps forward, with two chronotised toilets: the Buzzsaw Jetpack toilet and a Strider.

However the Magnet Titan simply summons two Astro Toilets to even the odds.

The battle begins as clanking and ticking is heard for miles.

(Lucky Cameraman POV)

Lucky watches as the Buzzsaw Toilet is defeated, falling onto the ground below.

Brian walks past, carefully carrying the halves of Centurion's body. Y/N is flying close behind.

Magnet Toilet repels an Astro towards Titan Clockman, who fires back at him, freezing it in time.

Lucky receives a transmission on the tablet.

Y/N: (message) TSM2 has returned safely to the clock base, injured but still able to fight. Please stay alive. Thanks!

Lucky looks up to see Infected Titan Cameraman 2 flying towards Titan Clockman.
Titan Clockman deploys a Clock Buzzsaw and fires, though Titan Cameraman blocks with his shield. The two clash, with Titan Cameraman briefly firing with his core, before slowing time to try and find the parasite.