Invisible (Larry Stylinson AU)

Louis has always been an outcast. Now he goes to high school. He has always had feelings for none other than Harry Styles, the school's most popular guy, who gets all the girls and is the team captain of the school's football team. Harry on the other hand, has never paid attention to Louis, barely knows he goes to his school. But what will happen when Louis is forced to go to a party? Will Louis finally get Harry's attention, or will Harry never know who the feathery haired boy is?

I've read so many AU stories, and I just felt like doing one myself. I love to read when one of them is an outcast and the other is popular, and somehow they fall in love with each other. This is what I decided to write about, hope you're gonna like it :)

Thank you for reading, and I hope you're gonna like this story :)

-- NEW MESSAGE --

BEFORE YOU READ THIS, I WANT TO WARN YOU THAT THERE IS NO SMUT IN THE STORY. THERE HAVE BEEN WAY TOO MANY PEOPLE COMPLAINING ABOUT IT, AND I AM SICK OF IT. SO FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO ARE REALLY DAMN DESPERATE FOR SMUT, YOU SHOULD NOT READ THIS.

Be aware that I wrote this fic in 2013 when I was 15, and it was my first ever story, so if you're in for kinda bad writing, something dramatic, immature and weirdly fluffy, then go ahead, but read at your own risk.

Feel free to follow me on Twitter & Instagram: @ Larrys_Girl98 x

Pauline .xx