Chapter 28 ~ Lucky to have Him

Start from the beginning

He patted my head again saying "Wake up baby~" and I snuggled more into his neck kissing him there. He groaned telling "Wake up before I change my mind to celebrate
our honeymoon here itself baby~".

I quickly detached myself from him sitting up after teasing him. I was on a bed, ofc his plane has a bedroom too. Soon we landed in Victoria, Capital of Seychelles Island.

Then we drove to HILTON SEYCHELLES NORTHOLME RESORT AND SPA [ A 5-Star hotel]

Indeed the hotel was very luxurious, cozy with the best island veiw. I am loving this already.

Soon we checked in to our honeymoon suite

Soon we checked in to our honeymoon suite. Our room was cosy and decorated with rose petals and many other flowers with joined balcony swimming pool. On the bed were white petals in a heart shape with a 'newly married' written with red petals in between.

I smiled inhaling a deep breath of the flowery fragrance lingering in the whole room.

"I think we should freshen up" Came Arjun's voice.

"After you. I'll enjoy this beautiful veiw till then." I replied.

I went and sat on one of the resting chairs kept outside in the balcony leaning back.  My back started aching after a few minutes and felt something wet in my core. OH MY- NO PLEAESE!! IT CAN'T...

I jerked up from my seat and went inside. Immediately searching for my pads I took them which I had kept in my handbag. Thank god I remembered keeping them although it was last minute.I also took my undergraments

Fortunately Arjun came out and I dashed inside wasting no time. I heard Arjun's voice "Aadya what happened? Are you okay?"

"Yes yes. I just wanted to freshen up quickly ." I replied.

After finishing my business and taking a warm bath my brain remembered that I forgot to take my clothes. Great!! Having no other option I wore the bathrobe which thankfully reached till my knees, I stepped out and saw Arjun speaking on the telephone-may be to the room service- he hadn't noticed me yet so I quietly went to my bag and started searching for some comfy clothes but I found sundresses , crop tops and all.

God all I need is just a baggy T-shirt with PJ's. Thankfully I found one PJ. I took it out.

"What are you searching for?" Arjun asked.

I turned to him and an idea struck my brain. I could use his T-shirts.

"Arjun.. uhm.. if you don't mind... can you lend me one of your T-shirts?"I asked hesitantly.

He smiled at me and took off the beige T-shirt he was wearing. The hell what is he doing?

"Here take this." He handed me his beige T-shirt. I took it biting my lip to stop the smile threatening to come. I went inside and quickly changed. I inhaled the cologne from his shirt and blushed smiling like an idoit. This gesture of his was so romantic!! Ahh! My heart can't handle it.I came out and saw him seated on the bed in his new grey T-shirt.

"Ah you came. So I ordered hummus sandwiches along with veggeis to have. What do you want to have?" He asked.

"I'll have the same." I replied and he nodded before placing my order.

"Arjun I need to talk to you." I started after he was done.

"Yea sure baby tell me." He said making me blush. I could never get enough of the sweet names he calls me.

I cleared my throat thinking how to tell him. I mean I know it's no big deal talking about periods and I am comfortable to share it with Arjun. But the situation here is WE are on our HONEYMOON and I got my PERIODS.

He cupped my cheeks seeing me hesitating telling "Hey you know you can tell me anything right. If you are worried about me touching you, I promise we won't do anything till you are ready"

I felt so emotional. How lucky I am to get him. Tears welled up in my eyes and I hugged him telling "I got my periods."

He exhaled and pulled back holding me by my shoulders telling "That's it? Oh god you made me so worried Aadya. It's okay Jaan. Nothing is more important than you."

"But I ruined our honeymoon" I said sadly.

"How?" He asked and I opened my mouth only to close it when I realised he was teasing me. Obviously how will i say that i ruined it because we can't have sex.

"I am serious Arjun. Stop joking." I said irritated.

He chuckled before hugging me and kissing my side temples saying "No Jaan you didn't ruin anything. We can still have fun by exploring places and ourselves. My care for you is beyond physical needs. Understand."

I burst out crying hugging him tightly saying "Oh Arjun. I am so lucky to have you."
Yeah looks like my periods started having their effect on me.

"You know we can clear your unasked doubts too." He said and I looked at him confused.

"Like your doubt of why condoms have flavours"

My eyes widened at his comment with a shade of red covering my face. Betrayer Aradhna. I had asked her mistakenly yesterday when she was helping me in packing my luggage.

"I will kill her the first thing we land in India." I said and he chuckled.

~~~~~••~~~~~

Here's another chapter!!
So I hope y'all like it.
I felt so single writing this chapter😭😭
Please I need one Arjun in my life too...

Tomorrow is the 1st match of IPL I am so excited.

Which team do you support?
Well I support RCB❤

Anyway do vote 🌟 and comment.

Love y'all ❤

Insta : purple_uphoria