Chapter 6.8: Are you feeling better now?

ابدأ من البداية

You were still hesitant, but you decided to trust Jay because you knew just like your brothers, he would never do anything that would hurt you in any way.

Y/n: (nodding) "Mhmm, I trust you."

The next lecture started, and after the lecture, all tournament participants left for their pre-match activities. You were left with Rose and Yunjin. You closed your eyes, head down on the desk, resting your chin on your hand with a pout.

Rose: (turning to you) "Y/n? Are you feeling better now?"

Y/n: (eyes closed) "Mhmm."

Rose: "I think you should listen to Jay; we can ask the teacher for leave."

Y/n: (eyes closed) "Now I am already here, let's not argue about going back home."

Meanwhile, Jay forgot to take his bottle, so he came back with Jake to the class. They looked at you for a moment, concern was clear on his face.

Jay: (hands in pocket) (firmly) "I have already told you to go home

Jay: (hands in pocket) (firmly) "I have already told you to go home. Instead of suffering here."

Jake: (worried) "I agree with Jay this time. If you can't endure it, it's better to go home and rest."

You opened your eyes after listening to their voices and kept staring at them with your grumpy face.

Jay: (picking up his bottle) (sighing) "It's okay, just don't forget your promise."

Jake: (patting your shoulder) (smiling) "Get some rest."

No sooner had they left, Sooha came into the class and stood near the teacher's podium to announce something.

Sooha: (excited) "Guys, I have great news for you. As we have a basketball tournament today, teachers are busy with arrangements and attending the guests, so we have the next 2 lectures free."

Rose: (to Yunjin) "And the 5th lecture is PE, so we get 3 lectures to play."

Everyone started shouting and cheering at the news of the free period. To calm down the class, Sooha interrupted.

Sooha: (serious) "Don't get excited yet. Our homeroom teacher told us to take this lecture as a study hour and asked me to monitor the class."

Yunjin: (to Rose) "So boring."

Sooha: (smiling) "So, as I said, this lecture is a study hour. Do anything you want, but without making noise, or else I will write your name on the board."

Everyone smiled at Sooha's generosity, while you were happy that you had two whole lectures to sleep. Without wasting time, you closed your eyes, and no sooner than a minute, you drifted into a deep sleep.

The time skipped to the 5th lecture. Everyone went out to change their clothes for the PE lecture.

Yunjin: (whispering) "Y/n looks so peaceful while sleeping. I feel bad for waking her up."