( What happened)

" Nothing."

" Did something happen today?Are you mad at me?"

" After work did you happen to meet someone you shouldn't?"

" What?"

" I asked whether you met someone, you know you shouldn't."

" I got you the first time but why would you say that?"

" So you aren't going to tell me?"

" Rajveer ji please just tell me what did I do?"

" Siddharth Maheshwari. You met him at a cafe today!" Rajveer yelled.

" I.. I "

" No don't you dare make up excuses, did you met him or not? Yes or no?"

" Yes."

" Why for fucks sake why! Are you out of your god damn mind! Huh!?"

" Please just let me speak. D..ont shout it scares me."

" I went to the cafe to buy a cup of coffee for myself along with some cookies for Ranvijay. He came inside and sat on my table blabbering nonsense. I swear I did not say a word, I finished my coffee and took the cookies for Ranvijay and walked out."

" Why didn't you tell me then?"

" You were talking in a loud voice, it scared me, I..I couldn't form proper sentences! Y..you know that, I ca.nt speak when someone tells at me! I.. promise I have no contact with any of my past family members except my mother." She cried

Eight years, even after eight years and lots of therapy screaming and yelling scared Siya so much that she used to shake in fear and cry. The wounds that her maternal family had left had probably healed but some scares never fade away.

" I'm sorry, I was just frustrated. I'm sorry. Shh stop crying." He consoled her as he hugged her close.

" N..no I should have just told you instead of trying to hide it from you. I'm sorry too."

" No it's okay. Don't cry."

Hidding in her husband's embrace she clutched on to him tight, her cousin's words ringing in her head. She did want to tell her husband about it but yet again she kept quiet not wanting to stress the male.

" What did he tell you?"

" N.. nothing just nonsensical things. Can we not talk about it anymore. I don't want to I'm just really drained."

" It's okay, I won't force you. Go wash your face Ranvijay might be wondering why we aren't there in his room yet."

" Ji."

As Siya left there were two questions in Rajveer's mind.

How did Siddharth Maheshwari get out of prison?
And
What did he say to his wife that had shaken her up so bad?

" Find out who bailed Siddharth Maheshwari and also drag him to the basement at around 1 make him unconscious and strap him to a white van, then drop him at the border of Ritnagaon forest." He ordered while on the call with one of his men.

" Ji hukum."

" You're still here?" His wife asked coming out of their bedroom.

" Got an important call. Come jay must be waiting."

" Rajveer ji you are you still mad at me?"

" No love. It's nothing like that. Why would I be mad at you now? We talked you told me what happened and none of it was your fault. I would be mad if you planned to meet with him not like this."