About ten minutes of waiting goes by before a black car pulls in. Jimin still has his arms crossed, pouting heavily as he watches Yoongi approach them with his hands in his jacket pockets, clearly looking confused as to why Jimin and his friends are here.

A black truck pulls in just as Yoongi barks out an amused laugh. "No way, he's coming on our trip too."

"It was my trip first!" Jimin bites back, crossing his arms even harder and averting his eyes, locking his gaze onto the power mates approaching them now, holding bags of candy and food. Their road trip will last about two hours, and something clicks in Jimin's mind—they're only taking two vehicles to stay together on the road easier. He snaps his head to his friends' direction. "I am not riding in the same car as him."

If it goes anything like the other week, when they were playing basketball together and Jimin couldn't focus well due to his scent, then Jimin definitely doesn't want to be stuck in a car with him.

"Stop whining, we won't."

"We can ride with our friend groups," Namjoon suggests, but Seokjin lightly smacks his bicep and shushes him. The alpha is baffled, but then Seokjin explains his reasoning.

"I think Hoseokie should ride with Taehyung and Jungkook," The omega smiles sweetly at Jimin. "Come on, Jimin. Won't you ride with us? We'll be amazing friends."

Jimin's gaze bores into the other omega, but then he glances at his two friends and thinks about how Hoseok riding with them would be the perfect opportunity for conversation and getting to know each other without a fourth wheeler sitting awkwardly in the passenger seat.

He seriously can't believe he's considering this...

"What kind of snacks do you have?" he asks Seokjin, earning a pleased smile from him, and the others seem surprised by Jimin's reaction, not expecting yes as an answer. He doesn't exactly say yes, but he walks towards Seokjin as the omega opens his bag of snacks, and naturally, they all pile up into two groups. Jungkook shares the address with Yoongi, who is apparently going to be driving.

Yoongi glances at Jimin a few times as they make their ways to their cars. They get in Seokjin's truck after tossing their luggage into the back, and Yoongi gets in the driver seat while Seokjin thankfully pulls Jimin to sit in the back seat with him; Yoongi and Namjoon sit up front, having light conversation as Seokjin shows Jimin all the gummies and chips he got.

Luckily, Jimin doesn't have to bother with bickering. Yoongi is focused on driving and Jimin is preoccupied with Seokjin and the game on his phone which they're playing together. Despite Jimin thinking the ride would be awful, Yoongi is a nice driver and Seokjin is an amazing distraction—he keeps joking around chaotically, which is something Jimin has never seen anyone else do before, and he thinks that there's no way this man is Yoongi's best friend. He's great. Yoongi is not. Not at all. He's annoying.

"We'll be there in twenty," Yoongi says from the front, looking in the rear view mirror to make eye contact with Seokjin, and then his eyes land on Jimin's. Jimin averts his eyes quickly, feeling his stomach twist uncomfortably and his blood boils with anger. How dare Yoongi look at him?

Eventually, time passes. They pull up to their destination with Seokjin, Namjoon, and Jimin looking out the window expectantly, curious of how the lodge looks in person. Namjoon turns to look back at his boyfriend, pointing at the lodge and talking to him about it, but all Jimin can focus on is the fact that it's probably the best-looking place he'll ever stay in. It's gorgeous and looks perfect. Way better than a suspicious motel room.

"We're staying here?" he says in awe.

Seokjin asks him, "Did you not see the photos?"

"Yeah..." He did. Taehyung showed him, but he didn't expect such a nice building sitting in the mountains, having the perfect view of the scenery. No wonder why they chose this place. It's gorgeous.

Namjoon especially seems to love the scenery, admiring it immediately once he gets out of the truck. Jimin thinks that Seokjin and Namjoon are a cute couple, seeing how excitedly Namjoon gets to show his mate the perfection of their vacation home, and Seokjin laughs away happily.

"It's pretty," a low voice states, and it causes Jimin to turn and raise an eyebrow in the alpha's direction. Yoongi is standing only a few feet away from him with his hands in his pockets, admiring the house and view. Jimin looks him up and down, assessing the alpha, but he doesn't get to say anything before Taehyung comes bursting into everyone's bubbles.

"We've figured it out!" he exclaims, holding up a piece of paper where he's drawn boxes with words written inside of it. "So, there's one room with a king sized bed. That room will be for Namjoon and Seokjin. Two rooms have two queen beds. Me, Jungkookie, and Hoseokie hyung will sleep in one." He looks at Jimin and Yoongi. "The fourth room has three twin beds. So either you two can sleep in the room with the queen beds together, or one of you can take that room while the other takes the twin bed, or we can figure out something else."

Before Jimin can even speak, Yoongi does. "I'll sleep on the twin bed. It's just a bed."

He takes his suitcase out of the back of the truck and walks away, not giving room for any discussion. Jimin would've gladly taken the twin bed as well, but if Yoongi offers first, who would Jimin be to decline?

So, they head into the lodge and everyone is in awe at the spotless, shiny home. Jimin easily finds his bedroom up the stairs, but it's across the room from the twin beds, it seems. It's whatever. He'll keep his door shut anyway.

It's a gorgeous room with comfortable beds and a big TV, plus a dresser for his belongings and a desk that he probably will use for doing his facial routine and light makeup. Getting the window on the second floor means that he has an incredible view over the mountain, and he's quite obsessed and pleased with the outcome.

He hears rustling throughout the house, and from down the stairs, he hears Seokjin yell to everyone.

"Yoongichi and I are cooking tonight! Be unpacked and ready for dinner in an hour!"

Briefly, as Jimin starts to unzip his luggage, he wonders what Yoongi's cooking tastes like—Seokjin's as well, of course. He just hopes that Yoongi doesn't spit in his food.

•🏀•🏀•🏀•