𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗹𝗼𝘂𝗴𝘂𝗲

Začít od začátku

"Don't fret my children, I know just the person..."The master replied.

"Maybe It'll be useful, that kid encountered a twelve kizuki only months after joining, if he had a stronger uniform maybe he could've resisted more or maybe it could mean he has the power to draw them. I'm envious we rarely ever get to face them" Rengoku chimes in.

"Lower Five's drastic actions mean that Muzan isn't near Mount Natagumo"The master notes and then refers to the incident in Asakusa and how he draws attention to cover his tracks.

Though frustrated at how demons continue to freely devour humans and get stronger, Kagaya expresses his faith in them, believing he has assembled the strongest Hashiras since the feudal era. One by one, he says the names of all the Hashiras and states he looks forward to their success.

"I will defeat you, Muzan Kibutsuji, even if it's the last thing I'll do, we will bring you down without fail"Kagaya swears, left alone to himself after the meeting.

=======°✿•❁•✺✂️✺•❁•✿°=======

"𝗠iss L/n you should rest, it's already quite late, that dress can be completed tomorrow" your assistant says concerned.

"I'm going to work on it some more, I have the design in my head but feel free to return home it's already long overdue" you reply while cutting some thread.

"Alright, but please rest soon, I'm sure the situation with that client tired you out, see you next week" your assistant bids you goodbye leaving the boutique.

"See you next week, good night Eloffe"

After a couple minutes trying to get the design right you look back at your original doodle of the design hoping to figure out what's went wrong.

"...No good. Still feels too ordinary" You said out loud.

Bang

'Who's causing a ruckus this time?' you think distracting yourself from the dress.

Bang Bang Bang

'Is that coming from the window?'

You decide to examine the window to confirm your suspicions. Gently opening the window a sudden dash of black enters your shop.

"CAW CAW, letter for L/n Y/n from the master CAW CAW" The dark shadow which on closer inspection was a crow reported.

Already being annoyed and tired the thing that pulled the last string was the crow throwing the letter at your face.

After being disrespected you chose to deal with the animal in the same way you deal with rude costumers.

Closing the window and pulling out a long sharp needle you begin approaching the crow.

"CAW CAW, letter for L/n Y/n from the master CAW CAW" the crow repeated as if not realising the situation.

"ca-caw caw, please open the window" The creature uttered finally noticing what you may do with the utensil in your hands.

"Since you enjoy shouting that much what if I actually give you a reason to scream" you told the animal as you came closer.

Suddenly the dark shadow which came into your boutique dashed though you the same way it came in.

Turning around you're met with the crow using all of its strength to open the window and succeeding.

'This one came out all by himself huh?' you think while closing the window.