Victory and party

As the Indian cricket team celebrates their series win in the dressing room, the air is filled with jubilation and camaraderie. Bottles of champagne pop open, and cheers erupt as Rohit Sharma, the captain, raises a toast to their hard-fought victory.

"What a series! We showed them what we're made of out there on the field. This win is for every single one of you!" Rohit said

Hardik Pandya, the vice-captain, chimes in, clinking his glass against Rohit's. "Cheers to that, Skipper! Couldn't have done it without this incredible team!"

Amidst the celebrations, Rohit's phone buzzes with an incoming call. He glances at the screen and sees Yuvraj Singh's name flashing.

Rohit: (answering the call) "Hey, Yuvi! What's up?"

Yuvraj: (over the phone) "Hey, Rohit! Congratulations on the series win, buddy! I was just calling to invite the team for a little celebration tomorrow. It's mine and Hazel's anniversary, and we'd love to have you all over."

Rohit's eyes light up at the invitation. "Absolutely, Yuvi! We'd be honored to join you. I'll let the team know right away. Thanks for thinking of us!"

After hanging up, Rohit addresses the team. "Hey, guys! Yuvraj just called. He and Hazel are celebrating their anniversary tomorrow, and they've invited us to join them for a party. What do you say?"

Shubman, who had been quietly savoring the victory, perks up at the mention of a party. "Sounds like a plan. Count me in!"

*Next day*

As the Indian cricket team and their partners gather in the hotel lobby, preparing to leave for Yuvraj and Hazel's anniversary party, they notice Kainaat standing in a quiet corner, engrossed in her work. Her script lies open in front of her, and she's deep in conversation with the film's director, rehearsing her dialogues with serious determination.

Shubman, caught off guard by Kainaat's unexpected presence, can't help but steal a glance in her direction. Despite his earlier reservations, he finds himself admiring her dedication and focus.

Rohit, noticing Shubman's distraction, nudges him playfully. "Looks like someone's got their eye on our favorite actress, eh?"

Shubman snaps out of his reverie, flushing slightly at Rohit's teasing remark. "Uh, no, it's nothing like that. Just surprised to see her here, that's all."

****************

As Shubman engages in conversation with Yuvraj at the party, he feels a chill run down his spine as he senses Aditya's presence in the room. The atmosphere suddenly grows tense as Aditya, walks into the party with an unmistakable aura of authority and protectiveness.

Shubman's heart sinks as he catches Aditya's glare directed squarely at him. The memory of their heated confrontation with Kainaat flashes through his mind, and he braces himself for the worst.

Yuvraj, unaware of the underlying tension, greets Aditya warmly, extending a hand in friendship. "Aditya, my man! So glad you could make it. Come, join us!"

Aditya responds with a curt nod, his steely gaze still fixed on Shubman. Without a word to Shubman, he strides over to Yuvraj and envelops him in a tight embrace, effectively ignoring Shubman's presence.

Yuvraj, oblivious to the underlying tension between Shubman and Aditya, takes it upon himself to bridge the gap between them. With a warm smile, he gestures for Shubman to join them, unaware of the storm brewing beneath the surface.

Yuvraj: "Aditya, I'd like you to meet Shubman Gill, one of our brightest cricketing talents. Shubman, this is Aditya Kapoor, Kainaat's brother."

Aditya's expression remains stoic as he regards Shubman, his gaze still icy with suspicion. Shubman, feeling the weight of Aditya's scrutiny, extends a hand tentatively in greeting.

Shubman: "Nice to meet you, Aditya."

Aditya's grip is firm as he shakes Shubman's hand, but his demeanor remains guarded. He offers a terse nod in response, making it clear that his acceptance of Shubman is far from assured.

As Aditya and Shubman engage in formal conversation under Yuvraj's watchful eye, Yuvraj senses the tension between them and decides to intervene, unaware of the depth of their underlying conflict.

Yuvraj: "Hey, guys, let's not be strangers here. We're all friends tonight! Why don't you two take this opportunity to get to know each other a little better?"

Aditya and Shubman exchange a wary glance, but before either can respond, the room falls silent as Kainaat makes her grand entrance. All eyes turn to her, and Shubman finds himself momentarily speechless at the sight of her radiant beauty.

His heart pounds in his chest as he struggles to tear his gaze away from her, his mind reeling with the realization of the profound effect she has on him.

Aditya and Yuvraj exchange knowing looks, sensing the shift in Shubman's demeanor. Aditya's protective instincts kick into overdrive as he observes Shubman's reaction to his sister, while Yuvraj can't help but smirk at the unexpected twist in the evening's proceedings.

Meanwhile, Shubman is left grappling with his newfound feelings, bewildered by the magnetic pull Kainaat exerts over him. As he struggles to compose himself, a whispered thought escapes his lips, unwittingly audible to both Aditya and Yuvraj.

Shubman: (whispering to himself) "What has she done to me?"

The words hang in the air, heavy with unspoken implications, as Aditya and Yuvraj exchange a knowing glance, their suspicions confirmed. The stage is set for a confrontation that threatens to unravel the delicate balance of tensions between Shubman, Kainaat, and her protective brother.

Yuvraj, ever the playful instigator, seizes the opportunity to inject a bit of levity into the tense atmosphere, albeit unwittingly stepping into a delicate situation.

Yuvraj: (chuckling) "Careful there, Shubman! Remember, she's Aditya's sister. You don't want to find yourself on the wrong side of his protective instincts!"

Shubman's cheeks flush with embarrassment at Yuvraj's teasing remark, his discomfort evident as he shoots a quick glance in Aditya's direction. Aditya's expression remains inscrutable, his gaze piercing as he observes the interaction between his sister's suitor and his former teammate.

Sensing Shubman's unease, Yuvraj offers a reassuring pat on the back, his tone shifting to a more serious note. "Just kidding, buddy. But seriously, Aditya's a good guy. You don't want to mess with him."

 How was it?Need some feedbacks

How was it?
Need some feedbacks

Any Ideas?

Aditya protective side is just >>>

Big chapter ahead (next 😉) 🚨

Your author
-Aanya