✩‧Character Aesthetic ‧✩

Ayesha Malhotra

Ayesha Malhotra

Meet Ayesha Malhotra, the 26-year-old whirlwind of fun in the Malhotra household! As the younger daughter of Mr. Dhirendra Malhotra, the big cheese behind Malhotra PVT. LTD, and Mrs. Malhotra, the queen of the home front.

Ayesha is a true bundle of joy. Her brother Aryan, the CEO, runs the family business while Ayesha runs her own show with Design Divine, her fabulously quirky interior design company.

Imagine a tornado in a tutu—yep, that’s Ayesha: simple, funny, and delightfully clumsy. Her sassy one-liners and dramatic flair make her the family's favorite drama queen, always ready to paint her emotions on a canvas or spill them in an over-the-top performance.

When she says, “Main apne favorite hoon”
(I am my own favorite),
you can bet she's not kidding. From accidental messes to epic laughs, Ayesha adds a splash of chaos and charm wherever she goes!

 From accidental messes to epic laughs, Ayesha adds a splash of chaos and charm wherever she goes!

Vihaan Singh Rajput

Meet Vihaan Singh Rajput, the 29-year-old elder son of Mr. and Mrs. Rutvendra Singh Rajput and the formidable owner of The Rajput Industries.

With a commanding presence and a penchant for breaking the mold, Vihaan is a man who writes his own rules and shuns any form of control. His laser focus on family and work, combined with an unyielding drive to win at all costs, makes him a powerhouse in every sense.

But beneath the tough exterior, Vihaan’s heart has been claimed by someone special who often declares, “Main apni favorite hoon” (I am my own favorite).

To this, Vihaan’s inner reply is always, “Woh meri bhi favorite hai”
(She is my favorite too).

His unwavering determination might be his trademark, but it's his hidden affection that adds a touch of warmth to his otherwise formidable persona.