Chapter 7- Aurora

Start from the beginning

Controlling my breathing, "As if you could handle a girl like me" I whisper, slightly brushing our lips together , ignoring the slight tingle, and pressing my hand against his crotch. I lick my lips making sure he sees it and brush my lips across his jawline, nibbling on the tip of his ear.

His hands now rest on either side of where my head was a second ago on the door. "At the end of the day.. Luci..." I whisper, I start stroking his hardened crotch, fighting back the surprise in length. Did he hide a fucking anaconda in there?

I don't let that deter me before I continue, "You're still a man.. A man who fucks different women every night to get a release, making them scream so loud that I hear them in my room." I whisper, my strokes going a bit harder, his breaths grow heavy, but he makes no moves to stop me, "But the one scream I never hear is yours... and man oh man would I love to hear you scream.."

my whispers getting more and more sensual, i nibble on his ear one last time before my had cups his dick and squeezes so hard, i smile.

"Ahhh, you bitch!" he groans through gritted teeth trying to fight the scream. He moves away from me, crouching over to nurse his bruised crotch.

A triumphant smile lands on my face, "That's for shooting me you jackass. Now get out."

A second passes and as soon as he recovers his one hand wraps around my throat and he pushes me back into the door. Nose flaring and his gaze dark with anger a hint of something else, something primal.

I almost run out of breath before he calms himself down and loosens his grip just a little. He looks at me in the eyes, "I should kill you for that."

"Go ahead."

He pulls back, letting me go, his blank stare plastered on his face again, "You pull anything like that again? I won't hesitate to put a bullet through that pretty little face of yours."

I bat my eyes at him in an exaggerated way, "aww you think I'm pretty?"

He then rolls his eyes and storms out of my room.

Well that went better than expected.

------------------------------------------

I was well aware that he was probably going to ask one of the cleaning staff to fix the office back up again, so when I was pretty sure he was asleep, I got out of my room and headed to his office to clean up.

Not because I felt threatened by him, but because I didn't want to give the staff anymore unnecessary work than they had.

I was done packing his papers into their files, not bothering to read anything on there.. everything was stacked back on his desk. It looked even more neat than before, you're welcome asshole.

I moved on to the books scattered all over, placing them back on their shelves.

I had earphones on , playing music the whole time so I didn't see or even hear the person entering the room at the door.

He stands there shirtless in black pyjama pants, hair messy, a few strands hanging on his forehead.

I stare at him, going from his torso, with a defined v-line, going up his abs. He had a six pack, bordering on 8 and his muscled arms leading to the hands in his pockets. He wasn't buff and scary, all hulk like. He was well built though, and I could see it clearly now.

His honey eyes were low , I'm sure still half asleep.

He's so ..... beautiful.

I take my earphones out getting myself together, "what?"