Love

"Y-y-yep, that's m-me." You stutter, beginning to sweat. You have never seen any pony as beautiful as her all your life. You quickly look down, your face beginning to flush red. The blue mare walks up to you. You panic. "Well, my name's Rainbow Dash. Nice to meet ya. Wha-" you cut her off. A feeling of embarrassment washes over you in a flash. As soon as the mare holds out her hoof, you raise your hand up and slap her, not knowing what came over you. "OUCH!" Rainbow says, rubbing her cheek. "What's your problem?" She asks, stepping back. You snap back to reality, suddenly realizing what you've done. "I-I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to that! It's just that I'm really new here, and I'm kind of nervous, because you see, I don't really come from THIS world, I come from a different one, and-and...oh, there's no use explaining. You probably don't know at all what I'm talking about, do you?" You ask. The blue mare looks at you with a confused look, and a red mark in her cheek. "Well, I don't blame you." You say, sinking down in a chair at a nearby table. "I don't make sense. That's me for you. Dumb, stupid, no-sense new pony." You continue, resting your head in the table, tears forming in your eyes. "Hey! Wait! Please don't cry! Your not dumb! Look, I'm sorry for saying what I said, I was just, annoyed. Look, I'll get you a cupcake, if you want!" Rainbow says. You perk up to this news. 'A date? With your crush? No, not a date. She's just treating you.' You think. 'You dirty! Get your minds out of the gutter! You can't date her! It'd be wrong! Your both girls! It'll never happen! Don't get your hopes up.' You think some more. All of a sudden, you hear a loud banging. You quickly snap to your senses and look up. It's just Rainbow. "Hey! You there? Hello?" She asks. "Y-yeah, I'm here. I'm just...thinking." You say. "Whatcha thinking about?" She asks you, looking at you grinning. "N-none of your business!" You stutter. "Come on. I wanna know! You better tell me or....I'll steal your cupcake!" She says, picking up the cupcake and raising it high. "Hey! Give me that!" You say, jumping up to grab it from her hooves. It's no use. You have to tell her. "I-I'm...I'm thinking about...um..." You trail off. You open your mouth to speak, trying so desperately to find the words, but none come. 'Come on, you idiot! Think!' You think to yourself, searching for an excuse. "My crush..." You blurt out, suddenly regretting that you ever said it. "Ooo! Nice! So, who's your crush? Sorry for being nosy, but I just have to know! Don't worry, I won't tell any pony." She reassures you. You had no idea that such a beautiful pony could be this nosy. But, you know you that you must tell her. 'I've gotta tell her. But...it doesn't have to be the exact truth...' You think to yourself. "Well?" The nosy mare asks, leaning in closer to you. You blush at this action. "W-well...I...have a crush on...Thunderlane!" You blurt. "Thunderlane?" Rainbow asks you, looking suspicious. 'Crud. She's onto me!' You think to yourself, starting to panic. "Well, I can't blame you. I did have a crush on him back in flight camp." The blue Pegasus says, smiling. 'Whew!' You think, wiping the sweat off your forehead. "Hey. I wanna show you something." Rainbow says, grabbing your hoof. Then, in a flash, she's dragged you out the door.