Chapter I : Abuse.

Start from the beginning

Wearing a Blue jeans, White full sleeved shirt with a turtle neck and a white sweater cause it was already mid-February. Her hairs were tied in a ponytail as she wore her shoes and picked up her side purse along with few important documents before leaving the place and heading towards Her office.

She entered the office greeting the staff and co-workers happily hiding her pain before sitting on her respective seat and starting with the work.

*FEW HOURS LATER*

After working for hours she finally closes the laptop and Stretched her arms To relax a little. She yawned as she looked at the clock which said it has already been 2:00 P.m which means she has been working On the laptop from past 5 hours. But she's happy that the documents she was working on with all her soul and mind and spent sleepless nights on was finally ready for the presentation, which was A week later.

She got up from the chair and headed towards the canteen to have lunch with her female co-workers. She sighed and walked until she reached the canteen.

She served her Food in her plate and walked towards the table her Friends were sitting on. Smiling at them she sat down Followed by the other two. They were only a 4 friend group and she was glad she had them. Iseul, Naeyeon, Aeri and Jiwoo.
Among all of them Iseul is her Best friend.

She smiled at them as they smile back and their conversation started.

Iseul : How are you baby girl? *Smile*
Jiwoo : I am good what about you.

She fake smiled making sure she looks happy cause her friends do not know about her personal life as she does not want to trouble them knowing how dangerous and egoistic man Yeong was.

As she looked down and started eating her food. Aeri and Naeyeon also started eating their food but Iseul just looked at Jiwoo cause she was looking so pale and weak and was eating as if she had starved herself for Days.

Iseul just nodded to herself deciding to have a talk with Jiwoo once she gets Home or is free.

She started eating her food as well as they all talked about their Office work and a Little of personal things cause they knew Jiwoo was never comfortable to share that with them since they have only known each other for almost a year.

Going back to their Respective places they continued their work as the evening falls by.

*7:00 P.m*

While Jiwoo was packing her stuff she felt someone's presence behind her. As she looked To her right she found Iseul standing their with a weak smile.

Jiwoo smiled back at her and asked.

Jiwoo : What you doing here?
Iseul : I know you won't answer me but, How is Mr. Yeong?

A shiver ran inside Jiwoo's spine by just hearing his name as she gulped a little harder than she should making her uncomfortableness completely visible on her face as she looked at her stuff again and started packing everything Quickly.

Jiwoo : H-he's fine.

She shuttered for the nth time in front of Iseul and this happens every time she asks her about her husband and Iseul was sure that something was not right and Jiwoo was scared or maybe was forced to not say it? She has been watching her for almost a year now and her being a good friend knows that she is suffering from something which she never was even ready for.

Cause who tf gets married at 20? Just because her Finace is nice and sweet?
According to Iseul, Jiwoo is an intelligent and Kind lady she could've achieved more from what she has now.

Iseul sighed.

Iseul : Ok, So now tell me can I call you at 9:00 today?

After hanging her side purse and holding few files in her hand she looked at Iseul and said.