ZB1's Reactions to you sending them a painting as a gift

A/n: Some don't have ** because my brain hates me and nothing made sense. Kinda cringey? In a derogatory kinda way?? I don't know, I'm not that proud.

- Requested -

Jiwoong: *Can't help but be speechless as you handed him the painting, his eyes taking in every detail.*

"I can't believe how talented you are." He smiled. "I'm hanging this up as soon as I get home."

Hao: "And just how long did this take you?" He said as he looked over it, amazed at the detail. "It's beautiful."

Hanbin: "Well now I have to paint you something." He pouted.

Matthew: *Gives you a boyish smile when you hand him the painting. He's already trying to plan how to out-gift you.*

"You didn't have to." He looked at you lovingly. "How am I supposed to top this?"

Taerae: "I don't think I've ever gotten a gift this good." He smiled as he wrapped his arms around you. "You're the best."

Ricky: *Feels the need to give you a gift on the same level, even if it isn't the exact same.*

"It might not be as good as yours." He said as he looked over the painting before showing you. "But it's 'A for effort', right?"

Gyuvin: *You give it to him as a first anniversary gift and it leaves him shocked that he's bagged such a gem.*

"Can't believe this is how I find out you like painting." He gave you a light laugh. "You're just full of surprises aren't you?"

Gunwook: "This is what you were hiding in your closet?!" He exclaimed, thinking back to how you never let him near it the past couple months.

Yujin: "I couldn't ask for a better present." He said, pressing a kiss to your cheek. "Or a better girlfriend."

Originally posted 3.10.24 on Tumblr.