Chapter 1: Prologue

A/N: I'll also include certain characters from the AC game, such as Shaun, Rebecca, and maybe reference Desmond for you all. Write in the comments if you want me to include other game characters.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~~~~~
Percy POV:
It was two weeks after the giant war, and we returned from the Ancient lands of Greece. And even though we almost lost our lives there, we saved the world once again and closed the doors of death, this time against the evil Mother Earth, or in other words, the dirt napping giant, Gaea, and put her back to sleep. And along the way back Annabeth just couldn't stop but love the ancient architect, besides, it's more of her life than her passion. The coliseum, the Parthenon, and other old architects, and Annabeth couldn't stop but smile and talk about structural supports, diameter and other stuff I couldn't understand. Just like old times. While I was still sleeping last night, I saw visions rather than good dreams, why the heck can't I have any normal dreams like everybody else, but I guess I'm not like everybody else, since I'm technically a demigod son of the sea God. Anyways, I saw the vision of someone giant like hiding in a pitch black shadow, definitely not Gaea, or any of her sons. This was a cold dark feeling around me, the air was chilly, I had goosebumps, and I felt my hair starting to freeze a bit. I looked around and saw nothing else, I was nowhere. "Well, well, well" I heard a voice, it sounded deep and dark, once heard something like this from Kronos before (yeah, I still remember it), but it was even deeper, and more maniacal. "The hero of Olympus and the world, wandering around in his sleep, until he finally sees me". I wanted to yell at the voice, maybe even stab it through the chest, but my voice, or body worked, which was almost like every time this happens. "You're useless to fight against me. I'm the creator of all things, even Gaea, the creator of this very old universe, and the one who creates madness. Or what you shall call, by my name, Chaos". The evil voice laughed, this definitely wasn't Kronos, Gaea, or any other enemy I've faced, and he said to me his name was Chaos, which was something I needed to know. It kept laughing, and laughing, and laughing, which made me more angrier to just want to punch it, or kill it, maybe both. I struggled to move, but it was useless in this dream.
The dream shifted, and thank gods it did. I stood in front of a large stone stairway, in an underground hall, the ceiling was tiled brown, and the walls were built out of stone blocks, the staircase was marble and furnished with a red and yellow rug that went down the stairs. I looked up, and saw four, middle aged (maybe early fifties) people standing in above the second floor near the staircase, three men, and one woman. They all wore brown cloaks around their black and grey pinstriped suits, unusual, yet calmly, as they looked down at me. "Perseus Jackson" the woman said, her voice echoing the room. "Will you join our creed, in the hopes of saving humanity, saving the lives of the innocent, and put an end to the Templar order"? I had no idea what she was talking about, but something controlled me to nod, and say "I do" without having my control. "Then we shall welcome you to our creed" one of the men said, and I heard a small sound, of what sounded like a blade, unsheathed from a metal sheath, like a 'KER-SHING'. But I saw nobody holding a sword out, and then I looked closely to all their wrists', and saw small sharp silver blades sticking out. Then, they all said a simple "Nothing is true, everything is permitted". And the dream ended. I woke with a gasp of air, I breathed heavily, feeling like I almost drowned in my sleep. I looked around, and saw I was still in my bunkbed in cabin 3. I sighed in relief, and heard a knock on the door. I flipped the covers off of me, and walked towards the door, even my legs felt like they still wanted to sleep. I rubbed my exhausted eyes, turned the doorknob open, and saw my girlfriend, Annabeth standing in front of me.