A few notes first...

[01/13/18] THIS BOOK HAS BEEN DISCONTINUED. So don't get SUPER invested since it's not finished, sorry. My life kinda took over and my priorities are no longer with this story. However, in the final chapter I have a ton of spoilers in the comments so if you have questions I will answer them! Sorry again, and please enjoy!

~~~

This is a rough draft. Meaning that it's still, well, rough around the edges. I do change the title a bunch, for that same reason. This also means that there will be typos and little things that I forget and ideas I drop and...

I need to stop there.

But this means that constructive criticism is highly accepted and encouraged, because I love feedback from others and it helps me a bunch.

About half of these characters are mine and half are just your average Creepypastas. I try to do research on any Creepypasta before I put it into the story... but if I get facts wrong either let me know (kindly, please) or just deal with it.

I update this... fairly often? Depending on how quickly my creative juices are flowing, it really depends. But I do update, even if it's a month in between. (Sorry about the wait, just ahead of time)

This story is rated PG for a reason, don't ask for anything that is not PG.

Although, there is a minor amount of gore (It's a Creepypasta, that should be a given, but I'll let you know anyway), but I'm actually not that good at writing gore, so I tend to avoid any huge details.

The cover was made by me (Minus the art. I've searched for the artist of that picture but have been unsuccessful in finding them. If you know who it is please let me know so I can give proper credit!), in a photo editing app called Moldiv. I'm terribly inexperienced with this app, however, so the cover is likely to change as well as I figure a few things out.

Anyway, thanks for picking up (or clicking on...) my book! I hope you enjoy it, and make sure to vote or leave a few comments, and if you really like me, you could even follow me! :D

Thanks again! Enjoy!