[chapter 2]

-------------       ----------------------     --------------
Athara's eyes turned to that 'familiar boy' and immediately recognized the silver hair oversized hoodie and tall figure,it's her seatmate. But instead of doing something nerdy-like, a shocked gasp came out from her mouth,seeing Akira with three guys, cornering a student from our classroom and doing unkind things to him.

"Hey! stop that!"

Ara helped the student stand up, the student was full of bruises in his face.
This situation made Akira so furious, but to his friend's surprise Aki didn't land any punch nor slap to Athara, he just walked away without saying anything."Thank you".The poor student thanked Athara before running away nervously

Athara's POV

I'm glad he didn't even do anything,so the rumors were true huh..

         Flashback from yesterday

"Hey new student,don't get too close to that guy, he's the school bully".One of my classmates whispered to me while eating lunch."No one ever dared to talk to him". Another girl said silently while also chomping on the food. After class, I wondered how could he be so mean when he's a nerdy and quiet boy? What do they mean 'no one ever dared to talk to him??like dude, I just talked to him earlier .

--------------      ----------------------     --------------

I was left there stunned until a girl walked up to me, she looked like a goddess with beautiful clear red ruby eyes, pointy nose and God her blonde hair shoned Infront of me .

"Forget that boy he's just a useless bully,btw hi! I'm Raven, Akira's sister". The girl led her hand to mine and shook it gently, well it's unbelievable that this girl is Akira's sister because they are completely different from each other. Raven looked like an angel from the heaven and Akira looked like a son of the demon from hell—    I smiled nicely to the girl as a thank you,"wanna be besties???" she said before her eyes became sparkly and her calm personality washed away. 'Damn this girl changed emotions real quick' I thought to my self. "Yeah sure"

And that was the day I became friends or should I call it 'besties' with a school bully's sister.We became really close even though we're not in the same class.She was nice unlike her brother, I've been seeing Akira bully a lot of students lately and I always came to save the weaklings, its confusing how Akira just chose to ignore me instead of getting revenge immediately, I can tell that even his minions were confused.
P

Akira's POV

'What an interesting girl' I murmured to myself and smirked "No one dares to fight me but I guess she's the one who wants it"

-------------      -------------------     ------------------

...
Akira was known as the 'Dangerous Nerd' . Ever since he had enrolled in this school, the bullying incidents had gone crazy. Bullying was his habit or let's say his way of playing. Everyday he would target random students, he would beat them up for no reason . He does bullying just to get himself out of boredom, like a psychopath he likes blood and seeing people suffer is his happiness...

Akira's POV

With my anger building up, the thought of getting revenge for her interrupting my daily routine was sliding up to my mind, maybe it is fun to make a new student suffer, she's the one who tried to dared to fight though.It annoyed me every time she comes up and stand up for the weaklings I beat up, who does she think she is, superman?, does she thinks I feel pity for girls?, nah dude that's not gonna work on me , if want to beat up someone, I do it, Athara Breen  huh.... Prepare yourself tomorrow, bitch.
                ~ to be continued~

(owmagod iz getting cringy every second🤧🤧🤧)