LAST DAY ON EARTH

Depuis le début

A body is laying in the middle of the road.

Abraham: We doing this?

Rick: No.

Abraham shoves the RV into park as the door opens as everyone steps out onto the road.

Rick and Ian holds their arms out in the air. Vivian walks closer to her dad and uncle's sides, eyes narrowed ahead at the Saviors.

Simon: He's someone who was with a whole lot of someones who didn't listen.

Jenna and Carl looks at each other, gripping onto each other's hands tightly

Ian: We can make a deal. Right here, right now.

Simon: That's right, we can. Give us all your shit. We'll probably have to kill one of you. That's just the way it is but then we can start moving forward on business. All you have to do is listen.

Vivian: Yeah........that's not gonna work for us. Fact is, I was about to ask for all your shit. Only I'm thinking I don't have to kill any of you. Any more of you.

Simon curls his lips into a smirk and chuckles

One of the men shakes a paint can and leans down spray painting the man's chest.

Vivian tilts her head to the side and glares.

Simon: Wow! Holy shit, you are scary as shit, wonder woman. Sorry, my deal is the only deal. We don't negotiate.

Rick and Ian nods their heads with blank expressions.

Ian motions with his hand and everyone turns beginning walking back towards the RV. Lyla glares over her shoulder towards the Saviors.

Rick: Me and my people are leaving.

Vivian backs away towards the RV

Simon: Okay, friend. Plenty of ways to get to where you're going.

Vivian walks up to the door but stops with one foot inside and turns back towards the Saviors.

Vivian: You wanna make this your last day on Earth?

Simon: No, but that is a good thing to bring up, wonder woman. Think about it. What if it's the last day on earth for you? Or someone you love? What if that's true? Maybe you should be extra nice to those people in the RV, cause you never know----

He raises his hand and snaps his fingers

Simon: Just like that

Vivian narrows her eyes and tilts her head

Vivian: I'll be seeing you again

Simon: Oh I can't wait to see you again, wonder woman. Toodles.

Vivian climbs inside the RV and closes the door behind her.

The RV backs up down the road.

LATER

The RV is parked on the side of the road, Jenna looks through the curtains seeing a lone walker snarling in the field.

Lyla and Sasha are sitting across from each other at the table staring down at a map that's laid out in front of them.

Lyla: Logrun's Road's a straight shot.

Sasha: We want visibility.

Lyla: There

She points down at the map

Lyla: You got it on Shelton. Golf course, country clubs, sloping terrain. They can't bum rush us there, I hope. It's longer but we'd get there safe.

Rick: You got a route?