𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐒𝐢𝐱

Cheryl was on the verge of falling asleep, she didn't know what time it was but she knew she was tired. In the last 24 hours shes been stuck in a moving elevator, beaten up and now tied up on a chair "h-hello?" Steve spoke quietly, he was still in pain from the brutal beat he gotten. "Steve?" Cheryl's eyes opened up widely, she was glad Steve was awake.  He hummed "a-are you okay?" She asked him, knowing he wasn't. "ears are ringing, I can't really breathe and my eyes feel like they're about to pop out of my skull" He explained.

"At least you're alive, right? I thought I lost you" She sighed in relief, of course they were both still in a bad situation, but at least they had each other. "It's not that easy to get rid of me" he let out a weak laugh before he groaned in pain "stop moving around" Cheryl suggested to him "hard to do that" 

"they said they're going to bring you a doctor" Cheryl informed Steve "Really?" He asked her "mhm, but I don't' trust them" She responded to him, why would the bad guys try to help the ones they captured? "I really need a doctor" Cheryl nodded her head "yeah me too" She looked down at her stained shirt, it had blood all over it from her bleeding nose that started to dry up. 

"W-what did they do to you?" He leaned his head backwards "Punched my nose hard" Cheryl answered him, her nose burned every time she breathed "shitheads" Cheryl nodded her head "do you think anyone noticed that we're gone?" Cheryl randomly asked Steve "for me? No." Steve answered her question "why wouldn't they notice that you're gone?" She was full  curious "my dad thinks I'm a failure because I work at an ice cream parlor" Cheryl frowned from the information Steve gave her "You're not a failure" 

"you don't think I am?" Steve looked down at the floor "No, I mean you fought many demogorgons and took out a Russian! That sounds more like a badass guy in some superhero movie" Even though Cheryl couldn't see it, Steve was smiling, though is mouth was hurting painfully. "you really think I'm badass?"  Cheryl chuckled "yeah." She smiled "not when you bullied me in middle school through high school" It was true, Steve used to bully Cheryl for being a smart person, he would call her a nerd and many other offensive things.

"yeah sorry about that." He sucked in a breath "I was a real asshole" He finally admitted "You still are" Steve laughed but soon after coughed. 

Sooner than later, the Russians came back in the room with the so-called doctor. He was an older man that was bald, he had a short beard and circular glasses.  "try telling the truth this time, yes?" The Russian with the bigger hat told Steve.

The doctor walked to Steve's chair with something in his hand that had a light blue liquid inside "wait a second- hold on" Steve protested, he didn't want something injected in him that was weird looking and glowing blue "Wait what is that thing?" Steve yelled at the doctor "it will help you talk" He responded before he stuck the needle into Steve's neck, making him scream loudly. "Steve?" Cheryl got worried "What the hell!" Cheryl yelled at the top of her lungs "stop it now!" 

The doctor took the needle out from Steve's neck and went over to where she was "your turn" Cheryl widen her eyes, she didn't want the weird substance to go into her bloodstream, but unfortunately she had no choice. The doctor grabbed Cheryl's jaw and put the needle into her neck, she screamed in pain as the liquid went inside of her.