12. Gam3 bo1 in your area

Seokmin's pov-

After texting a bye to Minghao I went to the kitchen to grab something to eat or drink but when I opened the fridge I found that there was literally nothing. There were just emptied cans and all. After cleaning the fridge I was able to find a chocolate milkshake, thankfully it wasn't expired. I opened it and started sipping it while thinking what should I do later.

After finishing the milkshake, I decided to head towards a nearby internet cafe. Since, I was bored and also pretty hungry. Afterall, I mostly took take out. I am actually a good cook though. But I get busy at times so take out works. But sometimes when I need some peaceful time I cook for myself and maybe do some karaoke after eating?

Karaoke sounds good! I will head to the internet cafe and then to the karaoke. The weekends are supposed to be fun afterall. Gotta call Yugi and Bam.

On call~

"Hey, wassup man."

"Hey, bro! Wanna go to the internet cafe, you me and bam ?"

"You mean right now?"

"Yup!"

"I and bam are kinda busy right now, we will be free in like 2/3 hrs, I guess."

"Oh, really?"

"Yeah sorry man.. how about you go play then we will head together to a karaoke, I missed singing with you two!"

"Ofcourse! I was actually gonna take you there after playing."

"Well, we all share same braincells haha! We will be at God of music Karaoke place by 6. Let's have fun there and then maybe we can go have dinner at a nearby restaurant if you are free."

"Sounds Great! I will be there."

"Yeah, see ya Seokminnie!"

"Yep, tell Bam I said hi."

"Yeaaaahhh."

"Bye, Yugi."

"Beep .. beep.."

"Let's dance the night away~ 1, 2 ,3 let's go!"

I grabbed my blue jean jacket and wore it over my plain white sleeveless shirt. I was wearing matching blue skinny jeans and a black watch.

I wore my dark blue sneakers and made my way to the newly opened internet cafe nearby.

I reached the cafe after walking for a few minutes. The internet cafe was called "Bittersweet Internet Cafe". It looked pretty cool from outside so I entered without hesitation.

"Cool.." I whistled as I looked at the PC's and interior of the cafe.

I went and sat on a PC that I liked which had a cliché black keyboard. Others were of highlighted keyboards but I just prefer black, it's my favourite.

It was fun. I played for half an hour and ordered some pizza and drinks. I waited for the order while I played for some time which seemed like another 15 minutes.

I was busy playing while a guy brought the food. I didn't get to look at his face since I was too Focused on my game but I still whispered a small thank you none the less while the other guy just hummed in response. His voice was kinda deep or maybe it was due to his humming. Well, the game's more important right now!

I ate and played for another 2 hrs without noticing that it was already 5:45 pm. "Damn! I am gonna be late, shit." You never know when time flies when you game to be honest. I grabbed my blue jacket which I hung on my chair and then went to pay.