Her hair were done into a neat bun with few strands dancing on her face.

The hairline was filled with dark red vermilion. Her fingers were adorned with rings but the brightest one was her engagement ring.

Her hands and feet were inked in alta. Eyes were filled with kohl, last but not the least were her bold red lips adding shine to her glowing fair skin.

Other traditional jewelry was adoring her body and looks to a great extent.

She stepped down the stairs

She stepped down the stairs. Arsal's jaw hung down. She gestured him to close his mouth otherwise mosquito would think it of some cave.

" Wowww! Ashlesha bhabhii! Mashallah bhot pyare lag rhe ho aap" sana jumped to take Ashlesha in a bone crushing hug.

" Thank you sana! Tum bhi bhot khoobsurat lag rahi ho" Ashlesha took some kajal from her eyes in her ring finger and placed it beside sana's ear.

" Yeh kya tha?" Samina narrowed her eyes at her action.

" Buri nazar se bachane ke liye"  Ashlesha said.

Saika and samina rolled their eyes.

" Chalein! Sabh gadi me bethein. Pura khandaan venue par paunch gya hoga. Or hum log hi yahan bethe hain" 
Saika said stepping inside the car.

" 3 bache Arsal or Ashlesha ke sath unki gaadi me aa jayein"  Sahana said and stepped inside her car in which she has to reach the venue.

" Umm, m aapke sath aa sakti hu arsal?"  Amna hopped in front of arsal . She was playing with the end of her green duppta.

" Han!"  Arsal payed no attention to her as he was already busy staring at his wife who was busy talking to Sana and Roomi.

" Bhai! M or roomi bhi aapke or bhabi ke sath ayenge"  sana stepped inside the car and peeked out from the window.

" Chlo fir bethi, roomi, Amnaaarsal said and started taking his driver seat.

Amna walked towards the front seat. And held the door but she was pulled back.

Amna lifted her eyes and saw it was no other than Ashlesha holding her arm.

" Piche betho, passanger seat pe. Tumhe itna bhi nhi pata ki yahan m bethungi?"   Ashlesha left her hand and glared her reminding her what she was doing.

" Amna sahiba, piche ayein"  Sana passed a tight lipped smile to Amna.

" Voh actually mujhe piche beth kar tabyet thodi sahi nhi lagti hai. Mujhe front seat ki hi adat hai toh please Ashlesha tum piche beth jao"  Amna tried her best to present a beautiful reason.

" Amna..."  Sana was about to say something but was cut inbetween by Ashlesha.

" Koi nhi Sana"  Ashlesha said.