My Brother's Girlfriend (g×g)

Start from the beginning

She was wearing one of my brothers oversized shirts, it rose up enough so I could see a little of her plump ass before the shirt does back down as she puts a bowl on the counter.

I walk up behind her and press my body against hers slowly kissing up her neck. "Alex quit," she giggles softly, I let out a low chuckle.

She freezes as she realizes it wasn't my brother standing behind her.

"Sam what are you-," she let's out a soft gasp as I grip her doughy hips with my hands, massaging them.

"I can't stand seeing you in his stuff," I murmur against her skin before flipping her around to face me.

I lift the end of my brothers shirt a little, revealing her pussy. I press my knee against her and her body jerks.

"Sam no, this- this is wrong," She stammers.

"Then tell me to stop, love." I hum.

Her brown eyes search mine "Sam you're drunk," she argues.

"Tell me to stop," I instruct.

Her mouth opens and then closes again, I smirk and move the bowl she had set on the counter, lifting her onto it.

I attack her neck with kisses and small bites, not biting hard enough to leave marks. She moans softly and grips my hair "What if someone sees," she whispers softly.

"I don't care," I mumble against her skin before lifting the shirt.

Her breasts fall out of the shirt and I groan, she had nipple piercings. "When you get these?" I hum massaging her breasts with my hands, running my thumbs over her hardened pierced nipples.

She sucks in a breath "Th-three weeks ago," she practically moans.

I grin tugging one of her nipples causing her to gasp, "So responsive," I praise before attaching my mouth to her right nipple, sucking gently, grazing my teeth against her as he arches her back.

"Sam," she moans softly, I couldn't stop myself.

I quickly grab her up from the counter laying her gently on the floor, I grab her hips and help her grind against my exposed thigh.

She slams her hand over her mouth as she moans, I attach my mouth to her other nipple, giving it the same treatment as the other one.

Her hands go from my hair down my back as she tugs at my cotton shorts. I smirk and use one of my hands to remove them, I wasn't wearing underwear so it made the process much faster.

I settle myself on her thigh so one of my thighs sat in between her legs. I grip her hair and pull her up, smashing her lips against mine.

Her hands travel under my shirt and she starts groping my breasts, twisting my nipples with her fingers.

I moan into her mouth as she starts grinding on my thigh, me doing the same to hers.

"Tell me I'm better," I pant my hands traveling down to her plump ass, I squeeze her cheeks and help her move faster on my thigh that was slick with her juices.

"Y-you're better- oh god," She gasps.

I feel myself release, but I wasn't done.

I wanted to taste her, no I needed to.

Once I felt she was close I push her off my thigh causing her to whimper in protest.

"I want you to come in my mouth, can you do that love?" I hum as I lay between her legs, spreading them as wide as they'll go.

"Yes, please j-just make me come," As soon as that sentence left her mouth I dived my mouth into her cunt.

I lick up her pussy lips and take her already sensitive clit into my mouth.

"Gha-ha," she moans her eys rolling back into her head as she digs her fingers into my hair, pushing my head closer to her clit.

I shove two fingers into her knuckle deep and her legs fight to break free from my elbows that restrained them.

"T-too much stop! Stop! Oh fuck don't stop," she whimpers.

She continued the process, begging me to stop, then begging me to fuck her harder.

I loved watching her unfold, especially when I was the cause.

"Ngha- close," she pants barely a second later her thighs shake uncontrollably as she releases all over my fingers.

I remove my fingers sucking her sweet, savoring come off my fingers.

"Such a good girl for me," I praise.

She pants for breathe as I sit up and move so I hovered over her. I dip my head to kiss her lips and she kisses me back, before I pull away.

"Now go be a good girl and meet me in my room,"