Chapter 13: It's party organising time!

Start from the beginning

There were five to ten, other people which I do not know and never have seen before in my life.

Hey, that man looks like frederick...

They were all running around like their pants were on fire, most of them were on the deck which was fully accessible because of the glass doors which were open, letting the warm almost-summer air through to the kitchen. I look out to the deck to see that most things were set up. There were stairs leading down to the lawn. The deck stairs are a few metres away from the glistening light blue pool with cream tiles surrounding it and golf-course cut lawn surrounding the tiles and filling the rest of the backyard.

"Sammy!" I hear Spencer yell behind me in glee.

"Sam! Come here right this minute, missy." I hear Chloe's scolding voice coming from where I heard Spencer speak.

"Okay, don't get your panties in a twist." I hold my hands up in surrender and walk to the kitchen's island bench which has notes scattered across it and a couple of laptops in front of Chloe and Mary. Sitting on the stools and the chairs pulled up to the bench was Spencer and Toby eating a sandwich and doing nothing else, Chloe looked like she was stressfully trying to organise some of these scattered notes with Mary by her side and a untouched sandwich next to the other side of Chloe.

I quickly slide onto a stool next to Chloe and stealthily take the sandwich and start chewing.

"Okay, so everyone is coming at eight?" Chloe checks.

"Yes." Mary replies.

"Great!" Chloe claps her hands and continues to muddle around with the notes while Mary types something on her laptop. "Oh, and Mary, when are the waiters and waitresses coming? Do the have their assigned clothing?" Chloe looks up again, towards Mary.

"Um, they're coming at seven and going to set up on who will be coming around with what food or drinks." Mary says back. "And, we have some bartenders who are going to be behind this island bench here, who will be serving a wide range of drinks." Mary adds.

"Jonas! Courtney! Jourtney! You better have fun tonight!" Chloe yells across the room to Courtney and Jonas while they talk to what looks like a decorator person of some sort.

Courtney laughed, "I'm sure I will, thanks for your help Chloe." she yelled back to Chloe.

Chloe replies with a smile and then her and Mary continue with their organising while I go back to eating a sandwich. A sandwich because it is not my sandwich technically.

Spencer who was sitting on the other side of Mary, got up with his plate and half eaten sandwich and then sat across from me on the other side of the bench, with a big grin on his face.

"What is it, Spencer?" I ask him with a sigh.

Spencer quickly composes himself, "What? There is nothing. Did you think something is wrong? Nothing is wrong..." Spencer rambles on.

I sigh again, "Okay Spencer," I say while shaking my head.

"Clumsy?" I hear from behind me. Only one person calls me Clumsy...

I turn around with my neck and look at Jake, "Yeah, Jake?"

He looks at me for a few too long seconds, "Oh, it's your dad." He hands me the phone in his hand.

I moan and finish of the last bite of the sandwich and brush my hands off and stand up, taking the phone from Jake.

"Oh, and by the way Clumsy, that was my sandwich." I look up to see him smirking.

"You snooze, you lose." I shrug with a smug look on my face.

Now I feel less guilty by eating Jake's sandwich.

I leave the table and go by the stairs.

"Yes dad?" I speak into the phone.

"In a month, I am coming back to collect you, I also have something important to tell you but it needs to be told in person." He talks to me like this is a business offer phone call.

"No dad, tell me now! I don't need to talk to you in person about whatever, please just tell me now." I ask. All I want to do is get this thing over with.

"I met someone." Oh, no he didn't.

"Dad, you've been single for less then three months, are you serious?" I ask, my jaw slowing dropping.

"Yes Samantha, but I think this one is it. When I come back, we're going to move in with her." he says calmly.

What the Fudge! "Dad!" I start to yell really loudly, "How long have you even known her? What is your problem? Why the fuck would we move in with her? Do you really think that I would move in?" I yell. I don't swear but this.

"Samatha! Watch your language-" I ended the phone call before he could say anything more. I'm sure my face is red with anger.

I turn around to see a stunned Zach standing a metre behind me. "What are you looking at!" I sneered at him, chucking him the phone.

When the phone comes at him, he fumbles for a second then gets a firm grip on it. "I didn't mean to listen in Sam, I was just going to get something. Are you alright, I've never heard you swear before." Zach asks me but I'm already half way up the stairs, running.

•*•*•*•*•

I'm reallllyyy bad at explaining things such as house's backyard so sorry...

This A.N is gonna be really short so yah ;)

But everyone check out athletegirl19 's book - Not Your Average Girl

Vote and Comment, don't worry the party scene is going to be next chapter and it's going to be great!

Keep reading!

Stay funky <3

Bella x