I take a step closer to the register hoping that it would be my turn soon so that I didn't embarrass myself In front of this random girl. 

 "I was just wondering if I could have your number. shoot your shot you know." she offers me her phone, I didn't want to seem like a dick so I accepted it and put my number in. Before anything else could be said it was my turn, I ordered quickly, got the coffees and started almost basically running back to the apartment.

When I got back to the apartment Renee was standing in the kitchen leaning over the counter on her phone in only my shirt. WHAT THE FUCK my mind screeches. I almost trip over myself rushing towards her, I place the coffees on the counter and wrap my arms around her waist. "I like seeing you in my shirt." I kiss her neck and feel her tense in my arms.

She turns around so that were face to face and I lean in placing a kiss on her lips, deepening it and slipping my hands under the shirt. I like her a lot. I pull away and put my hands on her face.

"I like how I am with you." I say out loud without thinking. "I mean like, I like you. a lot." I continue trying to save myself from looking desperate giving up when I see the look in her eyes, it melts me completely.

"I'm sad you're leaving, I know you said I could come with you but what would that entail me? being your dirty little secret?" I state and see that the last comment breaks her a little as she breaks eye contact looking down towards our feet.

"You and Alissa are still together and you make it seem like nothings going to change for a while." and I don't want to pretend I don't have the feelings I do for you I continue in my head. She looks up at me "I'm sorry, we will figure it out. I promise you're everything but my dirty little secret. I just like having you all to myself right now." she reaches up to my face and kisses me gently.

It should have made me feel better but it didn't, I knew I was hers in this moment but outside of us right here in my kitchen would she say she ever knew me? Would she say that she feels the things she says she does about me? I can't hide my feelings again I can't pretend that she isn't as important to me as she is. I can't pretend that when she gets jealous its hot and I want to fuck her.

It doesn't sound like to her that her and Alissa are "breaking up" anytime soon so how long is this going to last? I hope that it's for a long ass time but that's all I can do. hope. "I know nae, everything will be okay." I let go and grab our coffees bringing them to the couch. She follows behind and lays her head in my lap on the couch after I sit down.

"I like you a lot too." she mutters and I just barely hear her. I pick up her hand and kiss the top of it. "Good cause that would be weird if you didn't." I smirk.

I feel my phone vibrate so I pull it out to see a message from an unknown number.

unknown

Hey Pretty Girl it's Bella the bartender

from the other night

Contact Changed!

Bella

oh hey! I was just thinking about you

no I wasn't why the fuck would I say that?

cute, i meant to ask earlier if you were single or not

I look down at Renee asleep in my lap and push the hair from her face, I sigh thinking about our conversation today. She means a lot to me but I really honestly struggle with the fact that everyone thinks that she's still with Alissa and that they have to do little things in the public eye. It makes me jealous and I don't know if I could keep up with it after a while.

It's complicated I guess

I mean I wasn't hers and she technically wasn't mine, no matter how bad I wanted it to happen.

-----

I had to work tonight for the first time in a hot sec and hated it got to listen to Renee Rapp on the job tho so 10/10 tbh

I've been so beyond bored recently and have no idea where to go w this book

I got 11 Renee Rapp edits on my fyp on tiktok (in a row) today and I felt blessed

important Question: would you rather join in with Towa and Renee or have Renee to yourself?

-Cam