Chapter 1 - Daisy

The sound of the blazing alarm rings, jolting up a young girl who seemed as if she was in her mid-twenties

The sound of the blazing alarm rings, jolting up a young girl who seemed as if she was in her mid-twenties. A groan escapes her mouth as she hisses trying to get up. Her entire body pained; it was as if someone had thrown bricks at her. She somehow managed to get up and turned off the alarm clock as the time was stating was 6:30. She threw off the blanket and got up while struggling to deal with the pain.

As she was about to head towards the bathroom, her eyes fell upon the mirror that was beside her dressing table. She headed towards there and stared at her appearance. Her long brown hair that swayed all the way towards her back, her eyes which once used to shine with happiness, now dull with torment and agony. She raised her hand towards her tear-stricken, a stinging pain radiating from the red mark, as she yelped. Her sight fell on her nuptial chain that hanged from her neck aimlessly.

It's okay, he loves me and I love him right? its a bad phase, it will pass...

2 years of marriage, a marriage which gave her a sense of security, love and hope once upon a time; was now a heavy responsibility on her and was a burden.

A journey which she wanted to live with her beloved, someone she had seen during college. Everything was full of sunshine and rainbow until gradually everything changed.

She gave a sad smile as she went towards the bathroom, it took her 20 minutes to get ready. She was wearing a black shirt paired up with brown trousers. She had let her hair flowing and wore earrings. She made sure to cover up the red mark that was standing out on her face. It was nearly 7 when she came out, she walked downstairs to see her husband, Dhruv, sitting there with his phone placed in his hand with his breakfast placed in front of him. He was dressed in a white t-shirt with black trousers, ready to go to office.

As upon realising her presence, he looked towards her, the cool expressions he had disappeared to a much more agitated look as she walked towards the dining table

As upon realising her presence, he looked towards her, the cool expressions he had disappeared to a much more agitated look as she walked towards the dining table. "I told you that I want my breakfast ready by 6:30 not 6:35. Is it hard for you to understand?"

His deep husky voice stilled her as she saw how he had gotten up from the table and headed towards her, as if a predator is ready to attack the prey, a strong firm grip was placed on her wrist, making her wince. "I am sorry, I will make sure you get it by 6:30"