3 - Hannah (palindromic)

Name: Hannah
Position: Historian
Why I Want to Help the MDC: Because ever since I found out about MDC, I've practically lived there. Might as well do something good just so I just didn't become a part of it; I helped change it.
My Favorite Part of the MDC: Meeting people and seeing beautiful graphics. Seeing newbies grow because I was a newbie myself. Also, helping other people, even if it's just the Which one is better? etc.
How I Discovered Wattpad: When I was eleven/twelve, I was blogging on Wordpress. When I searched Wordpress on Google, the first suggestion on the W was Wattpad. I stalked it offline for a while before signing up. I felt bad because I was underage, so I deleted it after a year or two and started palindromic!
How I discovered the MDC: I don't know too. Maybe it was imploding-hearts's rant book where she said about MDC and I got curious. Slowly, I tried and is still trying to make my graphics better.
Writing or Designing?: I have to say writing. Though both is equally important, writing holds a special place in my heart.

Favorite Color: purple!

Favorite Singer/Band: A lot! Regina Spektor, Panic! At The Disco, Imagine Dragons, Taylor Swift, Zella Day...I could go on forever.

Favorite Song: Again, just a rundown: Warriors (Imagine Dragons) and anything Regina Spektor, really. A lot, but I would list it all.

Favorite Joke: I have a lot too. It wouldn't take much to make me laugh.

Favorite Season: I live in Philippines, meaning just two seasons: dry and wet. Sunny and rainy. But I'd love/need to experience autumn.

!Favorite Sport: None. Maybe badminton.

Favorite Animal: Cats, and owls, and cute little pigs.

Favorite Number: 7

Favorite Holiday: Christmas

Favorite Show: Pretty Little Liars, and The Flash seems great. I also need to watch/read Game of Thrones asap.

Favorite Movie: Bridge to Terabithia/The Art of Getting By.

Favorite Book/Book Series: Harry Potter and Percy Jackson/Heroes of Olympus! I like HOO better though.

Favorite Food: A lot. Desserts, mainly.

Favorite Quote: none.

What I Want to be When I Grow Up: I haven't decide what I want yet, but I'm kind of leaning to the idea of continuing writing. So maybe journalist of writing in a magazine. Or working on WP HQ if it comes to that. I'm open to literally anything though.

Where I Want to Go in My Lifetime: London, Greece, and Rome.

3 Interesting Facts About Me: I'm kind of a pushover. I'm too kind, but if you push me one time to many, face my freaking wrath. I don't curse aloud, but if someone is to read my mind, it's full of curses. Also, I had/have a problem with my self esteem. Please, if you do too, read my message.

Message to Whoever's Reading This: You're beautiful. You're one in a million. Don't let anything they/you say about you/rself define you. I love you <3