Man'er comforted softly: "The other guests haven't arrived yet, maybe the result is not as bad as you thought." Man'er and the others found three treasure chests.

  Colin waved his hand and sighed sadly: "I don't believe that other guests will be as unlucky as me. I am speechless myself. It seems that I am destined to be a hard worker without rest."

  At this time, the figures of Hiram and Bussolan also appeared in Colin's sight.

  Seeing that Hiram and Bussolen had empty hands, Colin asked curiously: "Sir Hiram, why did you come here empty-handed? Did you hide the treasure box somewhere else and haven't brought it over yet?"

  Hiram was silent for a while, he didn't want to answer Colin's question.

  When Colin saw his long face and said nothing, he just felt that he was baffled.

  At this moment, Fu Lingchen and Yilt also appeared in everyone's field of vision.

  In his hands, Yilt held a bamboo basket woven with vines, filled with small treasure chests.

  Colin was stunned, "You guys are so awesome, you actually found so many treasure chests?"

  Fu Lingchen: "We're lucky, 4 of them fell from the sky and were delivered to us."

  When Hiram heard Fu Lingchen's words, he instantly became even more angry.

  Director Garland had already witnessed the whole incident in the backstage footage, but since Fu Lingchen and Hailem had resolved the matter by their own means, the director did not want to get involved.

  Seeing that all the guests had arrived, the director began to count the gains of each group of guests.

  The results were quickly tallied up.

  Director Garland announced to Fu Lingchen and the others: "The group with the largest number of treasure boxes this time is Mr. Fu Lingchen's group, with a total of 7 treasure boxes. The second place is the group of Mr. Man'er, with 3 treasure boxes. The third place is Ke Lin. Your Excellency, 1 treasure chest.”

  When Colin heard that he was in third place, he was instantly surprised: "We only have one treasure box, but we can still be in third place?"

  Garland nodded, "Because Sir Hiram and his group have 0 treasure chests."

  Colin: "I thought they hid the treasure chest somewhere else and haven't gotten it back yet." But nothing was found about the co-author?

  Colin had been mentally prepared for his group to be in last place, but now that he suddenly learned that he was in third place, he was even happier than Fu Lingchen, who was in first place.

  Colin: "Great, I don't need to cook tonight!"

  Hiram said to Garland with a sullen face: "Director, I don't accept it. I originally had four treasure chests, but it was Fu Lingchen who took them away from me, otherwise I wouldn't be the last one!"

  Colin and Maner both looked puzzled, neither of them knew what had just happened.

  Fu Lingchen sneered at Hiram, "Why didn't you say that you planned to steal my treasure box first, and then I took away four of your treasure boxes."

  As soon as Ke Lin heard Fu Lingchen's words, he immediately felt that this direction of things was reasonable.

  Colin looked at Hiram and said: "Since you were the one who wanted to steal Mr. Fu Lingchen's treasure box first, then there is nothing to say if your treasure box was taken away by Mr. Fu Lingchen. Are you only allowed to steal things, but the victim is not allowed to fight back? Is that so? And the program team doesn't stipulate that guests are not allowed to snatch treasure chests. Since there is no prior prohibition, I think His Excellency Fu Lingchen's treasure chest should count.”

  Maner also nodded slightly to show his agreement.

  Colin looked at Hiram suspiciously: "You couldn't afford to lose, so you wanted to renege on the debt, right? When I was last, I even lived in a stone house, so you wouldn't even want to renege on making dinner. Bar?"

  Hiram: "I didn't mean to cheat!"

  Colin: "Then why are you talking so much? It's meaningless."

  Hiram was speechless because of Colin's anger.

  Hiram finally obeyed the show's rules.

  The program team set up two large long tables outside, and the ingredients for dinner were placed on the long tables.

  The difference is that the ingredients for Fu Lingchen's table were carefully cooked by well-known chefs invited by the program team, while for the other three groups of guests, Hiram served as the chef.

  Today everyone's dinner is cooked on the long table outside.

Table of contents Previous page Next page last page

Tips: If you think 52 Library is good, remember to bookmark the website https://www.52shuku.vip/ or recommend it to your friends ~ Please (>.<)
Portal: Ranking List | Good Book Recommendations | Star Writers President Zerg  

TopPrevious article: Farming life in ancient times with a system_Fairy Idiot [Completed]Next article: Ten years of secret love finally came to nothing! It's better to be my father-in-law_Zhang Daji【Complete】

Recommendations for similar ancient fictional Danmei novels:

The Legend of Taming the Beast_Laoyin【Complete】

BL slave dares_Charcoal roasted sour plum【Complete】

After interstellar farming, I became a heartthrob_Coconut that goes with the flow [Complete + Extra]

Selling wine_Dingtang【Complete】

The whole empire feels that the admiral is going to kidnap the bride_should be kidnapped [Complete + Extra]

The Little Emperor's Farmer Husband_Tian Xia Tian [Complete]

Apocalyptic Tour_Twilight Ice Wheel [Complete + Extras]

Qing Turbulent Proud Sword_Thinking Far Away【Complete】

After Bai Yueguang died, I ascended_Feng Yan [Complete]

I rely on gashapon to feed the orcs_Long time no recognition [Complete + Extra]

Featured Recommendations> Smiling Cat | Purple Dancing Yue Yue | Yu Yijian | Mi Bao | Tuoba Ruirui | Xiling Snow | Wandering around | Weak Face | Jieyu 2 | Da Yuanzi | Burning Flowers and Cooking Brocade | Prison King | Gold Jin | Watching the fire from the other side | Luo Ying | Yu Tiaoyi | Sister loves to eat meat | Shen Jiuxiang | Amo loves to eat meat | Lingshu |

The content of this site comes from the Internet, and the copyright of the books belongs to the original author! Copyright & Feedback | Author Directory Theme 52shuku.vip | © 2015 - 2023