Chapter 2

Er..don't mind the random picture of Hakka I put here. I didn't know what image to put here. (plus he's my oshi :3) This chapter might be a bit weird since I'm a bit sleep deprived but whatever..
_____________________________

"Today too, I'm a bad child, an unwanted child"- Hitorinbo Envii by Denpol-p

_____________________________

(3rd pov)

*BEEP*

*BEEP*

*BEEEPPP!!!!*

You were woken by your alarm that kinda sounded like it was yelling at you to wake up. You didn't wanted to wake up from your bed. Your bed always felt comfortable when you had to wake up from school.

But you got up anyways because you didn't want to get a half and hour long lecture by your grandma. She would always do that whenever your lazy to go to school. You got up, took a shower and wore your uniform.

(Idk what kind of uniform you guys would like so I picked a random one and just called it a day lol

(Idk what kind of uniform you guys would like so I picked a random one and just called it a day lol. You just imagine another school uniform if you don't like it)

You went downstairs but it was eerily quiet. Maybe your grandma was still sleeping or trying to process about yesterday...

"..."

Maybe you should pack your lunch..

and that's what you exactly did!!!! I mean..food from the cafeteria is expensive so it's better to just pack your own lunch. Plus food from home tastes waaaaaayyyy better than the shi- oh I mean... interesting stuff that the school serves..

You went outside of your house and rode your bike (cos bikes are cool ! And I can't ride them cuz I suck) the journey to school was quite nice because you get to look around the scenery and breath the fresh air (breath brother, breath!!)

_____________________________

You arrived school and parked your bike. You took your bag with you and went inside blah blah blah the usual..

Well maybe not the usual..

Your teacher Ms. Kukoi,

 Kukoi,