Struggles

*Three weeks ago*

It was day time as Kratos was sitting on a table inside a small house with the Blades of Chaos on the floor. He looked at a ring and a bracelet on the table as he tried to grab it but it disappeared before he could.

???: Your mind is troubled...

He heard from behind him as he quickly gripped the chains before swinging his blades at the voice, but there was no one.

???: But your skills are still without equal.

He looked behind him again as he saw a guy with a hood that covered his face.

Kratos: Do you have business with me?

???: I do. But this is not the way to discuss it.

Kratos: I see no other way.

???: You have no reason to trust me, Kratos. I only ask you to try.

Kratos then saw Koharu passed behind the guy as she walked out of the house.

Kratos sheathed his blades before walking out of the house, but didn't find Koharu.

???: Your thoughts are not your own, but I can help you.

Kratos walked back to the house as the guy extended his hand to him.

???: I believe these belong to you.

He said while handing Kratos a blue ring and a brooch.

???: Use this to still your mind, Kratos. Do not let your delusions deceive you.

Kratos began to breath slowly before he saw the house began to change, as it was actually night time and he was in the ruins of a house.

He began to look around a bit confused.

???: Have the visions ceased?

Kratos: I see only you.

???: Good. You will need this skill for the path ahead.

Kratos: And what path is that?

???: The path of freedom, Kratos.