Meeting Green

After everyone gets some rest, they wake up and start to worry about what's going to happen next, the squeaking was heard again

Y/n pov:

When will the speakers turn on again? Why am I still hearing squeaking? Is Blue the one squeaking? It's getting kind of annoying... -The speakers turn on- "Sounds like Green is awake. I think he knows you're in there. No need to worry about him though, he's blind. How can he catch you if he can't see you?" -The speakers turn off- That's a question with an easy answer, he has other senses that are probably better than average. He can probably hear and smell really well.

They start to try to find all the food packs, they worry that now that there are two monsters, it'll be harder to stay alive

Y/n pov:

And there's the squeaking again... -The squeaking is getting louder now- Is Green coming near me? Is he the one that makes that sound? -You see Green, he looks like one of those pool noodles, just with arms, googly eyes, fluff, and a mouth with crooked, messed up teeth- Damn... Green looks kinda creepy... I wonder if I can befriend Green too... It'll probably be harder, but I think I can manage... "Green? Hello?" -Green heard you... He's confused that you just spoke to him, usually people just ran away- "Why are you speaking to me? Don't I scare you? Shouldn't you be running away? I can kill you y'know..." "I'm not scared, well maybe I'm a little scared, but you can't judge people, or monsters, by their appearance. I also think you're pretty cute, I mean a fluffy green monster, absolutely adorable!"

Green pov:

What? I'm cute? I'm adorable? No, I'm scary... Is this person crazy? "I am not cute, I'm scary, I'm supposed to be killing you for God's sake! How am I cute?" "If you were able to see yourself in the mirror, I bet you'd agree with me! You're adorable and nothing can change my mind!" Why are they so cheerful and nice? Most people are rude and pessimistic... This is weird... "Alright... I've got a bad feeling about this... But I guess I won't kill you... You're too wholesome and nice..." This is a terrible idea... I'm going to get in so much trouble... But I don't care, if ??? met them, he would agree... "Okay, I gotta collect more food packs now... Goodbye Green!" "Wait, I didn't catch your name, what is it?" "Y/n and my pronouns are she/they, anymore questions?" "Nope, just remember, if you're near me, call out to me so I won't kill you." "Alright, I'll remember, bye now." "Bye..."

??? pov:

What is up with this person?! Are they just gonna befriend everyone? I have to get a chance to speak with them, I need to tell them to stop...

487 words

Green IS adorable though-