Hair Products

So I guess I updated this way sooner than I thought. Okay so the main thing some people I know ask me..."What kind of hair products do you use?"

Okay well this is not going to be a long tip either. This will take some money out of your pocket if you're willing to pay for some of these.

For the basic stuff I go to a local Beauty Supply store I usually get;
•Blue Magic
•Super cheap oils that don't have a name.

Yes you should at least have one kind of oil in your hair supplies because you need to oil your scalp. If you are like me though I bought the whole collection😂.

Ok for the expensive stuff.(I'm so sorry);

•Asiam(as-i-am)
•Kinky Curly
•Carol's Daughter(If you are a younger viewer 11 and down, try the Annie's collection from Carol's daughter that comes with Shampoo and Conditioner and Detangling spray. It worked so well on my niece that was 6, I even used it because I got jealous lol.)

There is some more , but I kind of forgot the names and I don't feel like getting out of bed to go check so. Those are really good product that you should use, I use it all the time I LOVE IT!

If you're satisfied with your curls, vote,comment and tell me.

If it didnt work out inbox me and I could tell you what you may have did wrong or give you another tip!

Your Fabulous All the Way! 😍💛 #teamnautural