Interview Two: motorcycleLIV797

1. What is the most conspicuous thing you have ever snuck into a movie theater? (besides a person)

I’d say myself, but that would count as a person. Probably a two feet long container of jelly beans. Sadly, I have not snuck many conspicuous things into movie theaters. I need to do that more often.

{{impressive}}

2. Were you a Barney kid or a Blue’s Clues kid?

Oh, Blue’s Clues all the way! I hated Barney, he just creeped me out. Plus, that show was always so boring.

{{I know, right?}}

3. Have you ever tried foreign candy? I have. Asian candy sucks.

Yeah, I have. It was from France, and my grandparents gave it to me. I smiled politely, and discreetly turned away to spit out the wretched stuff.

4. Do you actually know CPR, or did you get the certification and forget how to do it a week later?

Never learned. I was going to try out a babysitting class, but I talked my mom out of it. I hate babysitting, because between you and me, little kids kind of scare me. At least, the ones I’m around. *shudders* 

{{I understand.}}

5. How many toes are in your shortest story? Include those of minor characters and all classmates in a school setting.

Well, I just wrote the prologue of one story. So that would be… 29. And then there’s the measly beginning of the first chapter, so including Prince Solomon, Prince Nathaniel, the Watcher, and the dead King, that would be 39. So all together, that is 68.

{{You have missing toes! Awesomesauce! Everyone else had multiples of ten!}}

6. Do any of your characters play the ukulele? (that would be a good idea if not)

DO NOT SPEAK OF THE CURSED UKULELE! No, none of my characters play that awful instrument. Okay, I’m sure it isn’t awful, but I am permanently scarred after hearing one of my peers play that…

{{How traumatic. I hope no one was hurt... permanently.}}

7. Unicycle or motorcycle?

My username is motorcycleLIV797. Kind of self-explanatory. And besides, unicycles make me fall.

{{I can't even ride a bike. So I guess I'm screwed either way...}}

8. If you were the last person in your country, (but there might be people over the ocean), and you were starving, and the only source of transportation you had was a plane built in the 1970s, and all you had available to you that was semi-edible was a live deer, half a dead squirrel, and whatever poisonous fish you found when your plane crashed in the ocean, would you attempt to prank call your dead sister as a final goodbye?

No, I don’t have a sister. I’d prank call the mermaids, and maybe a few of my characters.

9. What’s my favorite color? The right answer gets an ad from me.

A mixture of teal and beige.

{{O_O ??}}

10. Do you have any cool scars?

I have no scars on my body, but I have scars on my mind. And I do not consider any one of them cool.

{{Nothing shaped like a jellyfish? Or perhaps a ukulele? ;) That would be cool.}}

Armiella's Apology: I know I took two days. I hate school.