Black Magic Academy

(A/N:The video might not be in English but I found an English lyrics. and I think it can relate to Alicia and Ethan's story.)

Description:

Alicia Taylor Jade Vermilliona and Ethan William Lee have been best friends since they were little kids. When Ethan turned 8 he was sent away to a finishing school, where Alicia's grandfather owned.

Alicia begged Ethan's parents to not send him away. But her begging didn't work, he was still sent away. Alicia was depressed because her best friend was gone.

YEARS pass Alicia found out that she had black and white magic, but her parents doesn't know. While Ethan he learned to control his magic, which is dragon & phoenix fire.

Ethan made many friends in the school he was sent, and his memories of his childhood best friend fade. And for Alicia she cherish her old childhood memories with Ethan, she even got a purple cat, which is a magical cat.

Days pass by Alicia's grandfather died, which means Alicia and her family have to go to the finishing school her grandfather owned. At the start of her first day as a 3rd year student at Black Magic Academy (Which doesn't really teach black magic, only the head master/mistress' family uses.) she stumbles upon a very important person in her past.

At Ethan's first day as a 3rd year student at Black Magic Academy he bumps into a girl with purple hair, Amethyst purple eyes, snow white skin and a perfect 18 year old body(In his opinion). Not remembering who she was he rudely walks pass her.

Not helping her pick her books up. Alicia picks up all her books and sighs about the rude guy who did not help her pick her books up, then her little brother, Andrew Timothy Justin Vermilliona, approach her.

Alicia was happy to see him, he and Blair, her magical cat, knows about her magic. He was sent to the academy 3 years after Ethan.

But little did they know that a great evil will come to the academy looking for something or someone.