𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫

"My legs are hurting" Cheryl complained while everyone walked through the huge tunnel  "that's what happens when you walk"  "I don't think this tunnel was designed for walking" Robin told Steve "I mean think about it. They developed the perfect system for transporting that cargo" Robin finished what she was saying. "it all comes into the mall like any old delivery" Dustin spoke up, his arms swinging while he walked.

"you think they built this whole mall  just so they could transport that green poison?" Steve looked down at Dustin"it's gotta be much more valuable" Dustin  said "no shit, it melted the ground" Erica looked up at Cheryl "and she tried to drink it" Cheryl pointed to Erica "Well, I didn't want to die from thirst like you did. Nerd" Erica rolled her brown eyes with her sassy attitude "I am not a nerd" "you sure are. All of you are nerds" Steve disagreed with her "Hey don't bring me into this"  

Both Robin and Dustin started to talk about nerdy stuff about the Russians, Cheryl wasn't really paying attention. Cheryl followed where Robin was walking, and didn't notice that the two males stayed back "i'm sorry but is there something you would like to share with the class?" Robin turned around, Cheryl did the same, her hands on her hips. "uh welll" Steve started to talk before the radio spoke in Russian "Russians!" 

Steve and Dustin ran to the females to hear the radio more clearly. Erica sat on the floor, unzipped her backpack and got out the big radio, everyone else sat on the floor with her. "it's the code, right?" Cheryl looked at the short hair woman "yeah" Robin nodded her head "Where is that broadcasting from?" Dustin questioned "close. If there's one thing we know about that signal.." Dustin added on her sentence "it can reach the surface" 

"what are we waiting for?" Cheryl got up from the cold ground "lets go" 

TIME SKIP.

Cheryl was currently hiding behind something, they gotten close to where the Russians were "what do you see, Harrington?" Cheryl whispered as quiet as her voice could "Russians" Steve simply answered her "clear" Steve told everyone, Cheryl followed closely behind Steve, it was confusing on why he had the responsibility to lead everyone.

"okay that was close" Robin spoke up "relax. Nobody saw...." Steve trailed off his words when he saw a whole group of Russians working "what are they doing?" Cheryl asked, her mouth was agape because she didn't know there would be that many Russians. 

"we need to move before we get killed" Cheryl told everyone, right after that a Russian with a huge gun looked down at them "shit" Cheryl ducked and hid from them behind a orange thing "I saw it. First floor northwest" Erica whispered "Saw what?" Steve asked her "the coms room!" Erica informed the man "you saw the coms room?" He asked again, he wanted to make sure she saw it correctly "Correct! The door was open for a second. I saw a bunch of lights and machines and shit in there" 

"That can be a hundred different things" Cheryl looked across at Dustin "I believe Erica. Maybe she did see the coms room." Cheryl took Erica's side. "I do too" Robin agreed with them. Cheryl peaked to see where the room was, there was a door "How are we going to go up there?" She asked, there was no way. The Russians would see everyone and will kill them "easy. We're gonna move fast and stay low." 

Steve started to move away from the orange thing, the rest followed him. Cheryl could feel her heart pounding in her chest, she was scared that she would die from Russians, and she wondered why so many bad things happen in Hawkins. The upside down, supernatural powers and now dangerous Russians? 

A man walked out of the coms room with a white coat on and a clipboard "let's go" Steve went in the room first and held the door open for everyone "come on" He waved his hand for the rest to hurry up inside "oh shit" Cheryl said when she saw a guy sitting on a chair with headphones on, he must've heard her because he took off his headphone and turned around.

He reached for his pocket, which made Robin speak the Russian code she learned over the past couple of days. The guy reached for his gun again after he spoke with Robin, making Steve run at him, he started to fight the guy. In the end, Steve finally won a fight as he knocked the guy out. "Dude! You did it!" Dustin pointed at Steve "You won a fight!" Steve smiled when he saw what he accomplished "congratulations Stevie" Cheryl patted his shoulder "I told you I could do it" He looked down at the unconscious man again.

Dustin and Erica were arguing  because Dustin took the keycard out of the man's pocket and wanted to walk all the way back to the moving elevator. "children." Cheryl shook her head with her eyes shut "Life of being a babysitter." Steve sighed and tried to stop them from bickering any longer. 

"Guys there's something up there" Robin pointed up, where there were stairs leading to a door. Cheryl followed Robin, she opened the door and Cheryl was the first inside. A bright blue light shining through the glass  "What is that?" Cheryl questioned. There was a machine that spun with blue light coming out from it, it was like a lazer. The lazer was opening the portal to the upside again after Eleven closed it. 

A/N 

Finally updated after being lazy :D