Chapter Five

-Lunch-

I went to my locker and grabbed my wallet to buy food.

I ordered set A which consists of iced tea, tempura, and rice.

I looked everywhere and finally noticed Levy-chan seating by the window.

I sat down beside her and started eating in silence.

Once I was done eating, I looked at the view of outside the window.

I see leaves falling down beautifully on the ground.

Spring breeze...

Never thought that Aunt Mavis and Laxus will be teaching in the same university.

This may have just been a memorable year for me!

Then out of nowhere, someone sat beside me and when I turned...

I literally scrunched my face to show how displeased I am.

Dang it! I spoke too soon!

"Whoa! That's an extremely dissatisfied face you got there, Luigi!" Pinkie says frowning.

I looked at Levy-chan pretending that she didn't see Pinkie and kept reading whatever-the-hell she's reading upside down while giggling.

Damn traitor!

I turned around and sighed heavily then placed earphones in my ears.

"Hey! I'm talking to you!" Pinkie exclaimed and removed my left side earphone.

This guy is getting on my nerves!

"What the hell do you want?" I hissed violently.

"Whoa, easy there tiger!" he laughed, looking entertained.

"I know I told you that I don't hate you, but now I think I'm beginning to." I snarled with my coldest glare.

He smiled with his toothy grin, "Well, I don't hate you, so suck it up!"

I heard Levy-chan giggled and I gave her a zero degree cold glare then she went back to 'reading'.

I sighed and tried to be normal.

"Why'd you want to be friends with a nerd, anyway?" I questioned him, screeching, raising my left eyebrow.

He thought for a while and says, "I honestly don't know. I just wanted to know you."

The hell is up your sleeve, jock?

"Would you stop eyeing me like that? I'm trying to be nice here." he says as he blushed.

I clicked my tongue in annoyance.

"Let's start from the beginning. My name's Natsu Dragneel. Call me Natsu." he introduced himself.

"Meh. I'd rather call you Pinkie." I say uninterested.

"Hey! Its salmon!" he exclaimed, frustratingly.

"Whatever. You already know who I am based on how I introduced myself all morning. So what's the point?" I muttered in annoyance.

"Well, nice to meet you too Luigi Vermilion-san!" he exclaimed victoriously.

What a dork.

"It's Lucy! Not Luigi, idiot!" I say harshly.

Suddenly, a scarlet haired lady walked in to our table.