Ch 1-5

Chapter 1

Lu Yun got up and poured himself a glass of water, drinking it in large gulps. After wiping his sweat, he was still a little hot.

She took a few steps forward, opened the window, and looked at the night view outside the window. Lu Yun quickly calmed down. She felt that she was probably crazy. In an online novel, she actually dreamed about the male protagonist in it, and she knew him clearly. appearance.

A friend called Lu Yun: "How about it? Read the novel I recommended to you. The male partner is really miserable. He really likes the female partner in the novel. He doesn't feel any preference. So he gave his preferences and all the things he wanted to the female protagonist, but the female protagonist was only interested in the male protagonist, looked down on him, bullied him, threw away or gave away the things he gave. Male protagonist The ending is simply beyond my control."

The novel recommended by my friend is a period novel. It is said that she will read this novel because the heroine of this novel has the same name as Lu Yun. She has finished reading it Later, he recommended this novel to Lu Yun.

Lu Yun stayed up late to finish reading this novel, and when he fell asleep, he dreamed of the male protagonist in the novel.

In the novel, the female partner cannot carry her shoulders or lift her hands. After she worked hard to marry the male protagonist, her family disliked her for not being able to endure hardships, and she was also squeamish, so she was in a state of panic. In the end, the male protagonist even proposed to her. Got divorced.

This is also the beginning of the novel. After the male protagonist got divorced, he met the female protagonist. The female protagonist is virtuous and capable. After she married the male protagonist, she was loved by the male protagonist's whole family. However, the female protagonist has not yet been offline. The female protagonist is unwilling to give in. Various works Yao, the male supporting character is the male villain behind the female supporting character who indulges her, helps her, and is hated by the female supporting character. In the finale, the male supporting character bankrupted the company he finally created because of the female supporting character, and even went to jail.

Before the male partner was imprisoned, he gave all his money to the female partner and asked the boy he grew up with to help take care of the female partner. He smiled and said to the female partner: "Wait a few years, I will come out, and I will be caring for the female partner." For you."

He reached out and touched the female partner's hair and looked at her for a long time before turning around. The female partner stood there and bit her lips tightly to prevent herself from crying.

From then on, the male and female supporting characters were offline, and the female supporting characters no longer appeared in the lives of the male and female protagonists. It can also be said that the male and female protagonists changed the map, and the two went to the provincial capital to continue their careers, and their story is not over yet. , there will also be other supporting villains, and there will be at least hundreds of thousands of words to follow.

Lu Yun stopped reading after seeing that the male and female co-stars were offline. In fact, the main story in the novel is how the female protagonist is virtuous, how to get the love of the male protagonist's family, and how to make the male protagonist just pure He regarded her as his wife, and later fell in love with her. There were not many male and female supporting roles, and they were not even described in detail. Most of them only appeared in the novel when the plot required it.

Lu Yun also felt that the male co-star and the female co-star had some disagreements, but she didn't quite understand. Do you have to be virtuous to be liked by your husband and his family? It is described in the novel that the female partner quarreled with her sister-in-law who had been pampered since childhood, and was said to be ignorant by the neighbors. However, before getting married, the female partner was also the one who was pampered.