Chapter 65: Tomoka's side 14

Depuis le début

When we were approaching the main door, I noticed a man hiding behind one smaller rock. It seemed, that he is not there alone.

„Let's go inside."

Mmm."

As we entered, a fanfare started to play.

Welcome to the Nekonomura Onsen, our 100 000th couple!"

Oh... who are you? Where is Rona and Konoe?"

No, I am kidding... you were being expected to come here just at this moment."

It seemed, that he was expecting someone else and then tried to hide it with a lame explanation.

Oh! That man, who gave me the coupon!"

Yes! You have very good memory, young lady. By the way, do you still have it?"

(So he know us. But that still doesn't explain how he could know, that we are coming just in this day and time.)

Arisa gave him the coupon and he tore it off.

„Why did you do that?"

Haha... please calm down. This coupon was just for 50% discount, but now you became our VIP guests and all services here are for free for you both... if you are a couple. If you are just friends, then... oh, I shouldn't tear it..."

(If we would be just friends then you would be a dead man. But you are lucky.)

„We are couple."

Can you prove it?"

„How?"

Just a kiss is enough.", he replied.

We were there alone, so I turned to Arisa and kissed her. She did the same a moment later. He looked satisfied and also wanted to give as some gift. I didn't want him to know our real address, so I wrote just something random.

Here take also these watches with you... they will allow you to enter all areas here. And also these two towels, it seems you forgot yours at home. Now please continue to this section for women..."

We received a pair of golden watches and also two towels. Then we moved to the next area.

Here you are! Why are you so late? You were doing something perverted again, right? Can't you calm down... you are already married..."

He was scolding someone when we left. Could it be that man I saw?

We entered the next room and it was similar to the one I remember. But Arisa looked quite shocked, because everyone was either naked or changing clothes in public.

Are you here for the first time? You will get used to it soon.", told Arisa a woman, who just entered.

She looked experienced and I also noticed her wearing the same golden watch.

„Let's follow her, Arisa."

Mmm."

I let Arisa change while looking to the ground.

I am done.", Arisa announced and I looked at her.

She was wearing that red swimsuit I chose for her and looked absolutely gorgeous.

„Arisa, you look very cute in it."

Thanks... mmm... oh, that woman already left. Let's follow her."