"There, done." He smiles and gives Sodo a pat on his shoulder and presses a kiss to his cheek, making the shorter man's cheeks flush a soft red while he grumbles. "We should get going.." He sighs while grabbing the balaclava and putting it on, making sure that the piece that covers his mouth is tucked under his chin, before helping the Fire-ghoul put his balaclava on, his mouth being covered, and handing the helm over while putting his own on. "Want me to help you tie it as well?"

The shorter Ghoul, who is blushing from all the attention that he got from Swiss, grabs the helmet and puts it on before nodding, standing still while the Multi-ghoul ties the back of his helmet mask. "Let's go.." He murmurs once Swiss was done with his mask. The shorter man rests his hand on the Multi-ghoul's arm for a second before pulling it away, turning around, and walking out.

Swiss smiles at the little gesture, knowing it's a way for Sodo to say 'thank you' without having to say it. The taller man walks after Sodo, tightening the strings at the back of his mask, so it won't slide off.

A few minutes later, the ritual is at its fullest with all the Ghouls and Ghouletts doing their parts and Copia singing his heart out.

For the first two songs, Sodo is focused on playing his parts and calms down a bit from the adrenaline rush from opening the ritual. After some time, the Fire-ghoul's eyes move from the crowd to Swiss, who is dancing along to the music on his 'little stage of shame', like he is dancing alone in his room in front of his mirror. He is just shaking his hips, doing his little shimmy, grinding against the mic stand and pretty much abusing it every here and there. It's somehow endearing and just amazing to see him act like this and be so comfortable and confident even with all these eyes on him. Like he is powered from all the attention and cheers that he gets from the crowd.

And his voice. His voice is beautiful. It paired and harmonized with the Ghoulletts and Copia's voices. It was just gorgeous and made a small shiver run down Sodo's spine as Swiss sang his small solo, the Latin part in 'Con Clavi Con Dio'.

Satanas- I'm not better than any of these people in the crowd-

The Fire-ghoul thinks while shaking his head and walking over to Swiss's stage, the taller already crouching down with the vape in his hand as he sees the other walk over, holding the vape out so Sodo can take a drag, their eyes meeting for a second before the shorter man pulls away and walks to the front of the stage, exhaling the smoke slowly as he leans forward a bit and continues to play.

Swiss has a bright grin on his lips as he watches the other do his thing, taking a drag from the vape and going back to singing, his eyes lingering on Sodo for a bit longer before snapping towards the crowd, continuing to sing and dancing to the music.

~~~~

Throughout the show, Swiss and Sodo have only been stealing looks at eachother and the Fire-ghoul went over to get a hit from the vape. The taller man was not allowed to get off his stage, which is why he left the other alone, that and the fact that he doesn't want to scare him.

Once the show is over and the final bow has been done, the Ghouls, Ghoulletts, and lastly Papa Emeritus IV, leave the stage and go to the backstage area.

Swiss unties the back of his helmet and pulls it off along with his balaclava and ruffles through his curls while letting out a long sigh. All he wanted to do now is just get back to the clergy, take a long and hot shower, and sleep. The taller man walks into his changing room and immediately grabs some makeup wipes to wipe the paint off his face, throwing it away and changing into his normal clothes before heading out to the waiting area where Sodo is already sitting and waiting for the others.

"Oh, you're already here?" The Multi-ghoul asks with a chuckle while grabbing a water bottle, taking a sip and clearing his throat to get the slightly raspy sound out of his voice.