Chapter 122 Doubt:

"Elder, even if we have a planet, it will be useless! Originally, even if we have several families together, even if there are not as many people as the federal government, it will be okay, but if there are only two of our families , there are too few people. With such a small number of people living on the same planet, why do I feel that it is not as good as in ancient times?" "

Shut up! Are you still thinking about ancient times? Can ancient times be the same as now? Ancient times are the same as now? At that time, we only had so little land, could it be compared to a planet? Besides, if we don't move to other planets where we only have our own people, are you really prepared to explain it to the ordinary people of the Federation? Right? Then it makes the alien beasts think that we have not gone to their side, and that we are not human inside and out. You think this is a good thing, right?" "Why are

you so naive? We have no way out now! From the time we told the alien beasts about the research progress of the Human Federation, we had no way out! I think you should know this very well!" "How could it be?

I obviously still have many opportunities."

"Opportunities? You Tell me what chance we have? Huh! We are just rats on the street now, and no one is willing to give us a chance!" "

On the contrary, I think this is our chance! But I need to know that you really want the extinction of humankind in your heart. What? I want to rule mankind! But I just want to have power. Originally, if the Federation was willing to let me have access to power, I would not want to do anything else. Unfortunately, they are too wary of us."

This person's words made people feel speechless. , the five major families have always been aloof when they appeared, and their purpose has never been hidden. For federal people who have received equal education since childhood, their purpose is simply heretical, and federal leaders do not guard against them. That's the weird thing.

"So what the elders mean is that we go directly to the alien beasts and wait for our descendants to become food for the alien beasts in the future?" The

person who was considered a fool by the elders sneered and asked, but it made everyone present silent. Come down.

The expression of the elder who was scolded by the other party was distorted for a moment, "We will cooperate with the alien beasts for the time being. If you want to join the federation, you can go to the federation and make it clear. Do our two families want to completely break away from the alien beasts?" It's possible, but it's not possible to completely secede from the Federation. A few of my old guys have decided to divide the two family branches. As for how much you want to divide, it depends on how many of you want to be the head of the family. I won't stop you this time. Remember, after you are separated, you will have nothing to do with the main family. From now on, you will not contact the main family until the alien beasts are completely wiped out or the human race is completely destroyed." "

Separate the families!!!"

"Why do you have to? The family is separated?"

"How come it has reached the point of family separation??"

"Elder! We..."

Everyone was shocked. This kind of separation has never happened to these three families. matter!

There was a half-smile on the elder's face, "It's hard to blame our two families for getting to this point today, but I know that many of you have objections to me, but I still have to say that I In addition to wanting to save people, I made this decision because I also wanted to see what the strange beast was like."

After the elder said this, he closed his eyes, and the people of the two major families fell silent. When the family made the decision Not all of them agree, and more people want to fight to the death than to live quietly.

But it was the elder in front of them who stopped them. In the words of the elder, there would be no future for the two families if they died like this, and they had to live no matter what.

But is it really what the elders want for the two families to become what they are now?

"Elder, if we separate our families, can we continue to live in the Federation? I think you also know that things are different now. Why didn't you let us separate our families before? It's too late now, isn't it?"

"Don't worry, the other three families will accept you."

The elder said this with great certainty, which made everyone in the conference room very confused.

It's just that if I ask again later, I won't be able to get anything out of the elder's mouth.

After those people left, only the elders and others were left in the conference room, and then someone began to discuss it.

"Is this all we do, Great Elder? What our two families have done over the years is indeed not a good thing, but the federal government can't just completely deny our two families! Although we sold the information to the alien beast, "Bian, but we have worked very hard, why don't we say something about a traitor within the Federation?"

Among the elders, one who was older than the elder who spoke before opened his mouth to complain.

"After all, the ability of alien beasts to control humans is something they learned from us. No matter what our purpose was at the beginning, the final result is that we become sinners of mankind." The

great elder looked confused. He didn't know if what he did was wrong. Wrong, but now that things have happened, the only thing he can do is to try his best to reduce the losses.

Everyone in the conference room was silent. They were unwilling to accept that things had developed to this point. Unfortunately, there was no way to change it.

Wei Jiaqi was surprised when she learned about the two major families, "They were actually separated? Why were they separated? Will everything be fine once the families are separated? Will the federation let those people go after the separation?"

Wei Jiaqi thought it was impossible, but there must be a reason for those people to do this.

"The Federation has never thought of killing them directly. The reason why things are stirred up this time is because of you, and also because the above is starting new actions. Now it is necessary to clean up some existences and let the alien beasts take some actions. "

Xingwang's explanation can be said to be very incredible. After all, Wei Jiaqi has not entered a government department of the federal government, and she is not the child of a high-ranking official. As a result, Xingwang has not hidden anything from her.

"Is it really okay for you to tell me this?"

Wei Jiaqi was very confused. What Star Network is doing now is very abnormal.

"It's nothing. You will definitely know it in the future anyway. After all, you are studying space powers, and now it is recorded in the entire federation that you are the only one who can study space powers."

Xingwang said calmly.

Wei Jiaqi couldn't help but frown when he heard this. Is this really normal?

In fact, according to Wei Jiaqi's own understanding, humans can definitely study and master spatial powers. After all, since the spatial element exists and humans can live in this space, it means that humans have not been Space elements are completely repelled, but why humans still have no way to master space powers? This is a very contradictory thing.

Wei Jiaqi asked about her doubts. She felt that the only one who could answer her questions now was Star Network.

"The Human Federation has been researching it. Hundreds of years have passed, but it still hasn't been researched."

Star Network's answer made Wei Jiaqi feel quite desperate. How could it be?

The researchers of the Human Federation, not to mention those who have taken refuge in the alien beasts, and those who have not taken refuge in the alien beasts, are all truly smart people. Wei Jiaqi always feels that her own brain is completely incomparable to those of them. .

"That's why they want you to study space powers. Only if you study the operating principles of space powers can we figure out why humans have been unable to master space powers."

Star Network said Han Yang and Huang Yuxuan . The reason why Wei Jiaqi insisted on studying space powers.

In addition to the research on spatial abilities that can reveal the flaws of those alien beasts, another point is that through Wei Jiaqi's research, we can deduce ways for humans to master spatial abilities.

Wei Jiaqi suddenly understood it, and after he understood it, he studied it more carefully.

Wei Jiaqi was immersed in research, analyzing the special features of space powers bit by bit. In fact, Wei Jiaqi always felt that her research would last for a long, long time, not to mention decades, but it would always take a few years. of.

But this time Wei Jiaqi's cultivation level has been upgraded to level five, and she can activate and practice supernatural powers.

This is a characteristic of interstellar human cultivation. After interstellar human cultivation reaches the fifth level, some people can activate the supernatural talents in their bodies. Of course, most people cannot, but whether they have supernatural talents does not affect whether a person can become a A strong person only has supernatural talents, and when this talent is very good, this person will have more future choices.

Of course, there are also very powerful destructive powers that can affect the strength of some people, but this effect only works at the same level of cultivation. It is impossible to have an impact beyond the level.

Wei Jiaqi originally thought that she could feel the power of space, but it was not that easy to practice it.

After all, she didn't have a way to practice space powers, so she was just going to practice using the simplest and most common techniques to stimulate powers.

This technique is a universal cultivation technique that can be practiced by everyone. It is mainly used to accumulate superpowers in the early stage. When the superpowers are instantly activated in the future, you can switch to the corresponding superpower technique.

But such a common and general technique actually directly activates the spatial abilities in the space. Although it activates very few, it is indeed useful!

This discovery shocked Wei Jiaqi.

Xingwang was also surprised when he learned the news. This technique is indeed the most suitable for practicing in the early stages of accumulating superpowers. This technique is also the most widely circulated technique, just like the basic cultivation technique. It is a technique that all interstellar humans must practice.

But no one has ever discovered that this technique can trigger spatial powers before!

Wei Jiaqi fell into deep thought after hearing Xingwang's words. After nearly an hour, Wei Jiaqi's eyes suddenly lit up.