Slutty Mom(41)

Camila
So that private class I was suppose to have was cancelled last minute hence me and Chris little movie night. Thankfully we weren't caught and enjoyed some nice public sex.

Early this morning I got the call the class was back on. I quickly had to shower and get dressed and to my studio before these preppy girls. My only wish is they can actually move.

As I'm doing my make up Chris walks in shirtless heading for the toilet. "Uh gross."

"Fuck off I had to piss."

Glaring I threw a cup at his back. "ver cómo me hablas."
(Watch how you talk to me)

"No se deje tirar mierda a mí mujer!"
(Don't be throwing shit at me woman)

I waved him off heading down to the kitchen. I made quick egg sandwiches and iced coffee for me with hot coffee for my bae. He came down dressed comfortably. "What you gonna do today?"

"Probably hang with Mona and Carlton. He's setting up the baby room so we'll be doing that more than likely. What's happening after your class?" He sat me in his lap as we ate.

"I don't know honestly because I'm not even sure if these girls can dance but I don't care. This guy is paying 250 an hour for this private class for like his daughter three of her friends."

"Damn what she part of some kind of play or something?"

"No a talent show at her school."

Luckily I got to my studio with enough time to go over the dance, stretch, make up a few more dances and clean my room up a little. While I'm flipping through Instagram my door was pushed open.

"Please my daddy got me the best choreographer in Atlanta to prepare my dance which mean I will be kicking your ass at that show Betty." the girls crowd around the mirror checking their face and hair.

"Um hi there I'm Camila. Which one of you is Cassie?"

"I am. You do have an out of this world dance for me....right?"

"Of course that's the only kind of dance I know."

"Good because my dad didn't offer to pay for shitty dancing. Now do we stretch or something."

"Um yeah." I showed them some stretches which they only half did. They spent most of the time taking pictures and videos. "So what kind of dance were you going for?"

"Something sexy." she smirked doing some type of...body roll I think she was going for.

"Ok....did you have a song in mind?"

"No that's your job you know the one my daddy is paying you big bucks for. This session alone could probably pay every bill you have." they giggled giving each other high fives.

"Actually I'm well up in my bills pay on time every month. All this check will do is help me and my boyfriend and our daughter move into a bigger house."

"Oh your a mom....figures your shape needs work. I have a trainer I can recommend you to." she picking my little arm flap.

"Ok look I don't care how much money your daddy is paying for this. This room is mine you are in my world right now. You do as I say or don't say shit. You easily can go find someone else to teach you a dance but you picked me and I don't put up with the way your talking to me." she and her friends jaws drop. "Now get in a line so I can teach this dance and leave because I've already got a head ache from you wanna be princesses."

I chose Ciara-body party. Its not to sexy but just enough. Their only sixteen I'm not about to have them look like Atlanta's next top stripper. They weren't to bad and could keep up. At the end I sat in my room for a while. my phone rang with a blocked number.