"Tell me more."

"We became friends, but it was just unexpected circumstances that you are the Ponos jewel. Of all people, why you? We are from the rival mafia of Ponos. We grew up having a mission to find you and kill you to seek revenge to Timothy Meganos Ponos, the mastermind of our families deaths. The ruthless monster who kidnapped us when we were young and massacre our whole family."

He formed a fist. I can feel his rage towards Grandpa. Grandpa is the only person with whom I can feel fear too. He's known for being ruthless; that's why he's on top.

But he's brave enough to talk about it if all he's saying is really true.

"But Rain, you're different from him. So, we can't do that to you."

How could he be so sure that I'm different from Grandpa? My blood, which runs through my veins, is Ponos blood!

He's a fool for saying it!

"So we really regret a lot when we're late that night. You were kidnapped and almost killed. We received reports that you died, but still, we didn't accept it. It's just so happy that Themis brought you back here to Greece safely."

"Themis hated us so much. She blames us for the tragedy two years ago, so I think she wouldn't want you to recover your memories. We didn't really know about the kidnapping. We didn't even know that you were the jewel we just found out that night. And even we knew we wouldn't kill you."

He even knew Arthemis!

"Maiba tayo, I still have a question. Who is the mastermind behind my kidnapping?"

I didn't show any emotions, but I can feel the burning anger in my heart. They are the ones who caused me so much damage. Whatever information he will give me, it's nothing, and I will still take my revenge.

"It's the daughters of the Smith family. Just like us, they are having their revenge towards Ponos. So they tried to kill you, but we didn't contact for years. I thought their family was long dead, but they just planned everything for that night to fully execute everything perfectly."

Pinalandas ko ang daliri ko sa talim ng katana ko. "Are they still alive?"

"We didn't know, but there's two bodies that were found. According to the reports, it is you and Themis, but we didn't believe it, so I think that's their bodies."

Impossible that they are dead! They should face my revenge.

"Are you not afraid that I will still kill you after telling me all this?"

"I'm saying all of this because you are Rain Hailey Park. You need to hear the truth."

Napahalukipkip ako. "By the way, who is Carl among my trainers?"

"It's Dave." Oh, the mysterious guy. "But you used to call him Greiy. He's long separated to us too we just learned it two years ago that he is Clint brother."

"We are both using our second name here. I'm Zero by the way." Tinitigan ko lang ang kamay niyang nakalahad pero tinanggap ko rin kalaunan.

"Dave is Carl or what you call him Greiy. He is the brother of Dean or Clint and Cahr is Dwight."

"All of you are here?" I remembered it the four guys from my memory who welcome me from winning a race that's them.