Who The Fuck Did I Marry-1

I can't believe it today's my wedding day and I get to marry the man of my dreams. I inhaled sharply peaking through the church doors, he looks so handsome up there. My father placed his hand on my shoulder and gave me a smile "Ready?" He asked. I nodded my head, the doors opened and everyone turned to look my way. As I walked down the aisle, I saw his smile and I felt butterflies in my stomach. Sebastian stood at a strapping 6'3, his dark black hair was slick back into a quip, he wore a dark black suit. He looked like a snack, I couldn't wait to rip that suit off him. As I reached the end of the aisle he whispered "You look beautiful." I smiled and mouthed the words thank you. "We're gathered here today to see the union of Sebastian Evans and Abeda Williams." the priest said.

"Sebastian Evans do you take Abeda Williams to be your lawfully wedded wife? To have and to hold, for rich or for poor, in sickness and in health?" The priest said. He didn't hesitate before he said "I do!" and that made me smile, he took my hand in his and placed my ring on my finger.The priest turned to me "Do you Abeda Williams take Sebastian Evans as your lawfully wedded husband? To have and to hold, for richer or poor? In sickness and in health?" and it took me less than a second to answer "I do!" I took Sebastian's hand and placed the ring on his finger. "You may now kiss the bride!" the priest said. Sebastian grabbed me and kissed me it felt unreal.

-

"Introducing For the first time Mr. and Mrs.Evans!" the DJ announced Sebastian and I as we walked into the wedding party hand in hand. He smiled at me  "I love you, Mrs. Evans." he said, I smiled "Not as much as I love you, Mr. Evans." I said, he kissed me softly on the lips and the people cheered.

We walked to our seats, the next part was my best friends speech to me. We've been friends since we were in diapers, and I wouldn't have anyone else as my maid of honor. Nobody knows me better than Julie, after her fathers accident she stayed in my house often. I don't know where I'd be without her. She walked up to the front of the banquet hall, standing at 6ft in her stilettos she caught everyone's attention. She wore a long black dress with two slits down the side of each leg, her hair was in a perfectly shaped Afro, she looked stunning.

Her speech moved me to tears and I got up and hugged her tightly "Thank you Julie, that was lovely." I said. She gave me a kiss on the cheek "Best of luck to you and your new marriage." she said smiling. After everyone's speech, Sebastian walked onto the dance floor and then the song "All my life" by KC and JoJo started playing. He extended his hand to mine and I blushed as I took his. He pulled me into his warm embrace, as I placed my head on his chest and we swayed to the music. I have dreamed of this all my life and it felt so perfect, I wouldn't have it any other way.

The rest of the night went on like a fairy tale, going exactly how I planned it when I was younger. I was with the man of my dreams, had the job of my dreams, and the best life I could ask for.

Nothing could ruin this day ever.
__

I was exhausted. I danced the night away and drank like a sailor. I couldn't wait to go home and spend the night in Sebastians arms. We departure into the Limo and he placed a hand on my thigh "I have a surprise for you when we get home darling." he cooed into my ear. I bite my lip "Sebastian, how you spoil me. I can't wait!" I said as I kissed him softly.

He smirked "Oh I know you'll love it, you'll just.....die from happiness!" he exclaimed. "But first I have to blind fold you, so the surprise isn't spoiled." he said, I smiled and turned my back to him so he may blind fold me.

As we arrived to the hidden destination, Sebastian took off the blind fold and in front of me was a big mansion. We seem to be the only house for miles. "Is this the surprise?" "Yes do you love it, we're all alone..." he said smirking.

It was so beautiful, so stunning, and so big that I was at a loss for words. I couldn't believe that I could be so luck as to be gifted with a man so great. Sebastian has truly made this a night I hope to never forget, I could hardly wait to enter new home. We walked up to the house and he opened the door for me, the house was so beautiful that it took my breath away. I hardly got a chance to get better look at it when something knocked me down to my knees.

I looked up at Sebastian confused "What the fuck!" I exclaimed trying to get to my feet, only to be kicked swiftly back to the ground. I clenched my stomach in pain as I tried to crawl away, but he grabbed me by the hair "GET THE FUCK OFF ME GREYSON!" I screamed. I shouted at the top of my lungs, Sebastian wound his hand back and slapped me across the face. I gasped and clutched my cheek, what the fuck is happening. I tried to get my hair out of his grasp "Stop struggling, you're not making this any easier for yourself." he said.

He dragged me up the steps by my hair and released me at the top of the steps "Let's start your conditioning shall we?" He said, I looked up at him "What's Con..." I was saying till he slapped me harshly. I groaned in agony as I clutch my aching face "Don't speak. You'll ruin the moment, it may all seem meaningless now. But you're part of a plan bigger than you, be proud you were chosen." he spat, he grabbed me and pulled me to a room.

He opened the door and it was like a torcher chamber, I shook with fear at the sight of the room. He grabbed me and pulled me to a chair, he strapped me down to it "The first thing you must do to get this ball rolling is submit to me. Get all ideas of free will, straight out of your head." he said, I looked up at him with disgust and spat in his face. He laughed darkly and licked it off, I cringed.

He leaned in close "Submit or ill beat you into submission!" he snapped,  "You wouldn't!" I spat "Let me go Sebastian, what's going on here?" He should know me by now, I don't break easy. He made an 'Oh' face and walked across the room. He grabbed a cane and walked back over to me swinging it happily, he walked over to me and without warning he swung it with all his might and hit me against the knees.

If I could die from pain I would, my lungs couldn't contain the scream that had erupted from the core of my stomach. I sucked in air praying for the burning sensation to end quickly, he leaned down close to me "Surrendered yourself Abeda, I don't want to do all of this but trust me I'll continue." He said. I inhaled sharply "Go fuck yourself!" I spat. He rolled his eyes and swung and hit me in the same spot. Without giving me a moment to recuperate, he struck me three times more.  I let out a groan as I shook in pain, it's getting harder to stop the screams. He lifted my chin "Are you done yet?" He asked annoyed. As much as I want to keep fighting I'm tired and in pain, I need to swallow my pride so that I can survive this.

I signed "Okay Sebastian, you win. But please, just tell me why you're doing this?" I asked as I cried. He reached down to caress my cheek and I flinched back, he pulled his hand away "You'll find out soon baby." He said smiling. Who the fuck did I marry.

Hope you like this updated version better loves

Kisses💋