𝙲𝚊𝚙𝚒́𝚝𝚞𝚕𝚘 𝟸𝟸 ♡

Începe de la început

Zay'Von Dante Thomas 1:50 Pm/  Same DaySan Francisco, CaliforniaHome

1:50 Pm/  Same Day
San Francisco, California
Home

"YESS DADDY GO DEEPER" Kali yelled as I stroked deeper going at the same paste, "Mh fuck yo shii tight! I groaned out placing her legs on my shoulders'

"D-daddy I'm bout to cummm!! Kali moaned as she squirted all over my dick and I pulled out nutting on her stomach'

'I went over and layed beside her staring at her, "what? She asked as she turnt around seeing that I was looking at her'

"Damn I can't look at you? I asked her and she started laughing, "Yes you can" she replied rolling her eyes, my phone started ringing and I looked over and seen it was Shoota'

Me
Wsp brudda
Shoota🖤
Shii on my way to Taurus ma cookout, you still coming?
Me
Yea, what time it start?
Shoota🖤
2:20
Me
Igh bet I'll be on my way
Shoota🖤
Igh bet stay dangerous
Me
You too boy

'I hung up the phone and looked over to see Kali staring at me, "who was that? She asked and I put my phone on the charger'

"Shoota, go get ready we going ta Taurus ma cookout! I said and she nodded getting up going to the bathroom, I pulled out a pre rolled blunt and sparked it up taking a hit'

Dezia Nessa Williams
2:45 Pm/  Same Day
San Francisco, California
Cookout

'We finally pulled up to Tauruses moms house and Taurus got out coming to my side opening the door, I got out adjusting my clothes'

"Thank you! I said smiling and I looked around to see there where a lot of cars and people here, "Wsp Taurus" I heard turning around seeing Shoota and his babymomma'

'I texted Kyra earlier and she told me she would be coming so I already knew it was about to be some bullshit'

"Wsp brudda! Taurus went up dapping him up and they talked for a lil bit while I was on my phone, "come on Zia" Taurus pulled me by my hand and we walked to the door opening it'