Part 2

Y/N P.O.V.

Finally, home is the place where I can get away from my blabbing parents. Since they picked me up at the park and to the house, they have been blabbing about how disappointed or mad they are at me, for walking alone and continuing. There took 20 minutes, and they didn't stop, which I kinda impressed.

"And where do you think you going, Y/N", the mother asks. "Nowhere, just wanna unpack my things in my room", I responded, shrugging.

"I-...", mother was just about to say, but I had already gone upstairs, straight to my room.

"I haven't done talking to you", she follows you into your room. I sight. "Mom, would you mind? I just landed here, I'm tired", I said, trying not to sound disrespectful.

"What happened to you? You used to never question me", she said, a sad tone in her voice. "Well, mom... New news, I am already 19 years old, so sorry I'm not your little angel", I said, in my heart.

"I'm sorry Mom, but I'm tired, I got to the airport early morning and landed evening", I said, hoping she would stop bothering me.

"Well Y/N, tomorrow you'll come with us, to our workplace", she said, taken back a little. I nod, agree with whatever she says, and do not care.

At the CAR research maintenance... It's been a long time since I haven't come to my parents' workplace. Yes, my parents work as scientists or maybe researchers and CAR is a popular organization in the science discovery industry. 

I read the front gate, and have a sign for CAR research, which stands for Creatures Analysis and Research. I remember coming to my parents' workplace and caring for the many types of animals. There once was an animal, with mixed rat and rabbit genes. 

CAR organization mostly discovers new creatures and learns how their habitat and biological.  Most of the research that is held by CAR is secret by the government, and only staff know. 

"Honey, we are occupied now, so... Can you go get lunch by yourself", the father said, as he entered the office room. Y/N is forbidden to leave the office room and walk around.

"If they just gonna let me eat alone, and stay in the office room, I should just stay home, and cook for myself", I blab to myself, just say they wanna keep eyes on me.

Since I can walk outside, maybe a little further restaurant, plus, they don't let me go to the cafeteria. Take a seat.

"I'm sorry, but may I have your order?", a girl voiced beside me. I look at her, it's she, the girl I bumped into yesterday. "Well yeah, I guess I get Y/O (Your order)", I said, she probably didn't remember me.

"Alright, please wait a moment", she said. Huh, she is not bad, maybe she was in a hurry yesterday, thought to myself.

No no no, Y/N, you need to read people, I shook my head.

"April, we're here... and Mikey bring the recipe that you ask for", a voice can be heard. I choose just to ignore them, they must be her friends, and why should I care?

"Thank you, guys", that girl, named April rushed to them, I could hear a few steps behind me, and walked to the front of the restaurant. 4 man walks with her, wearing hoodies. 

They walk past me, and I watch not looking at them, trying not to look like a Staker, which I'm not.

"Dear, where are you? You're not in the office room" - mom

A message from my mom, which I just grunt, I left the note, didn't I? And I turn, at the time, one boy passes me, and we need eyes, just for a slight second.