The Wedding of Rose Tyler

Mum and I relax on the balcony of her flat, the sun is setting over the hill as we sip on wide and reminisce. 
"Remember when the Doctor was just some northen bloke?" Mum hollers, almost spilling her wine in a tipsy state. I giggle along with her, smoothing my hair off of my face. Mum looks happy and youthful. Inara and my three year old sister, Emily play in the garden at our feet. 
"I've missed it here, in London. Are you glad the Doctor bought you back to the old universe?"
"Yeah, no. I don't know, Pete's struggling. Records say he died 20 years ago. To the public he's George Walter from Scotland." Mum sighs.
"Does he put on a fake Scottish accent?" I giggled before remembering Amy Pond, my laugh catches in my throat.
"Sometimes." Mum says contented, watching over our daughters in the garden.

"Tyler's! Big day tomorrow come on, chop chop." The Doctor bounces out the door, rubbing his hands together in excitement. He kisses both Mum and I on the cheek before skipping off into the TARDIS, tastefully parked in Mum's backyard. Mum and I watch as the TARDIS fades slowly away.
"D'ya think he's coming back?" I frown to Mum.
"Of course not, it's the night before his wedding Rose. I wouldn't be surprised if he never comes back."

~

 "Muma shouldn't sleep in on her wedding day." Inara whispers into my ear as I slip into the real world.
"The wedding can wait." I mumble, rolling over.
"No Muma it starts in three hours."
"What!?" I leap out of bed, it must be noon! I grab all of my make up from the shelf and dash into the living room to find my Mother, only to realise the sun has barely come up. I glance at the wall clock. It is 6AM. Bloody hell. I lie on the couch in an attempt to fall asleep before Mum comes bustling into the living room.

"Rose get up! Inara said we're late for the wedding what are you- It's dark. INARA I SWEAR TO-"
"Mum shut up and help me get ready." The next two hours are devoted to my face, Mum splotches and swipes as she morphs me into a bride. I stare into the mirror, I see a blushing bride. My skin is smooth ivory, my eyes shimmer slightly while remaining calm and neutral. I do my hair myself, aiming for a natural look that I know my Mum wont be able to achieve without making me look like a doll.

Inara watches patiantly as I get my face done, to think that she would only be a small baby if she didn't grow at such an alarming rate. My 8 month old daughter, the size of a ten year old. At one point she falls down the stairs, spraining her wrist - she fixes it. Just regenerates a small part of her, I watch in awe. 
"Muma where is my dress?" She stares up at me, her chocolate brown eyes probing mine, "You're unhappy."
"I'm not unhappy, calm down. I'm nervous."
"That doesn't make sense Muma, it's your wedding day."
"yes and it's bloody terrifying. Your dress is in my bedroom, go get dressed - Quick.\

~

My breath erupts in raggedy bursts, the church bells are pealing. Inara watches me quitely, scruitinizing. The Doctor, is no where to be found. The TARDIS is gone, the Doctor is gone. And soon my nerves will be long gone. 

"Stop it Muma." She whispers as the music changes, her queue to enter the church. I watch as she fluidly moves through the doors, the wedding guests oo'ing and aah'ing. Of course, the guests don't know she's my daughter. They think she's a relative of the Doctor, with her identical brown hair and eyes. The flits down the isle, scattering rose metals, the irony. A few childhood friends walk down before me as bridesmaids before the tune changes yet again, I step forward to the dundun-dundun. dun dun dun-dun.

There he is. The Doctor, the bow-tie, the blazer. The small smile on that magnificent jawline. A man of so much..So many faces. So many beings. My nerves melt away as I see him, the definition of perfection. It takes all I have to stop from legging it down the isle. I pace myself with the music. Breathe Rose, breathe. Finally I reach him, he takes my hand and smiles.

My mind wanders as the service goes by. Vow's are repeated, words burst by in a blur. Finally it's here.
"John Smith, do you take Rose Tyler to be your lawfully wedded wife?" The minister asks. The Doctor gives me a sly smile before nodding.
"Rose Tyler, do you take John Smith to be your lawfully wedded husband?"
"I do." I whisper before bursting into tears, throwing my arms around the Doctor and crashing my lips against his.

The entire church erupts into cheers as we step away from the altar, tears of joy streaming down my cheeks as we make our way back down the isle, rice flying from all directions. As we leave the church and head to our wedding car, I kiss Mum and Inara goodbye as we head off for our honeymoon - in Space.
"Hello Mrs. Smith" The Doctor whispers to me, kissing me with an intense burning passion.
"Shut up you," I weep, slipping into the car next to my husband.

                                                         The End.

Rose, before I go I just want to tell you that you were fantastic. Absolutely fantastic. And you know what? So was I!
- Nine.