Yay, the villains won...

Detective Neco and his trusty partner Kira Nearest are on the case, investigating a string of mysterious disappearances in the city. As they dig deeper, they uncover a web of secrets and clues that lead them to the enigmatic Illusion. Can they solve the mystery and bring the culprit to justice? Hmm, I don't know. Let's find out.

Detective Neco and Kira Nearest arrive at the scene of the latest disappearance, a bustling street in the heart of the city. Witnesses report seeing the victim, a young woman, walking alone when suddenly she vanished into thin air. Neco and Kira notice a strange, glowing symbol etched into the pavement where the woman was last seen.

They check the victim's phone records and social media for clues, ignoring the glowing symbol because it is too obvious for their eyes to see.

Neco and Kira obtain the victim's phone records and scour her social media accounts. They discover a suspicious message from an unknown number, reading: "Meet me at the old warehouse on 5th Avenue. Come alone." The message is accompanied by a cryptic emoji of a cat, which Kira thinks is really sus.

Neco and Kira interview the victim's friends, but they claim to know nothing about the mysterious message.

However, one actually competent friend mentions that the victim had been acting strange in the days leading up to her disappearance, often talking to herself and seeming distracted.

Neco and Kira try to trace the number. What number? The number of the message with the sus cat emoji.

But the victim's phone is a...burner phone? Whatever that is. So they go on a wild goose chase, which leads them to a dead end. They decide to investigate the warehouse anyway, hoping to find some clues.

What warehouse? Where does this warehouse come from? Well, it starts raining, so they have to go inside, and because it is the closest and luckily government property. If they are part of the government, then isn't this their property?

As they arrive, they notice the symbol they saw earlier etched into the door. Inside, they find a trail of glowing symbols leading them deeper into the building. Suddenly, they hear a noise and turn to see Illusion standing in front of them, surrounded by a holographic display of swirling colors.

What luck! They ended up in the building with the evil monster. Good luck, or bad luck? Hmm, I don't know. Let's find out.

Neco and Kira call for backup, specifically requesting the assistance of fellow detectives Hank the ninja and Sarvente the demon nun (I'm not Christian don't kill me). Together, they form a team of four, each with their unique skills and abilities. Hank is an expert in hand-to-hand combat and martial arts, Sarvente specializes in hacking, cybersecurity, and interrogations (by way of dark magic), Neco is a master of weapons and tactics, and Kira excels in forensics and investigation. United, they stand strong against Illusion's powers. 

BUT, it turned out Hank and Sarvente were traitors! They were actually under Illusion's control. They succesfully killed Neco and Kira and lived happily ever after in that warehouse, that was actually an abandoned mansion. Illusion had made it appear as a warehouse for the two now-dead detectives.

The end?