wait your my uncle!?

[The story begins in the sky as the summer sky blazes as a camera zooms down

My name is harry potter and I have been staring at the man infront of me and apparently is he not only my uncle and American but now he knows he's a ajin as I can see his black ghost right behind him ready to kill *I make a sound*
He looks straight at me and I ask him if he is alright "um well I had a question but nevermind"

*everyone looks at me*
*who know who* listen harry my name is sato I am your uncle you are my nephew and I think it's time for me to leave but would you like to live with me since me and her are famliy I wish to give you a better and true home as I my self am a freak and something different but your my famliy so it's ok to a bit weird"

*everyone looks at him and in shock while I slowly and easily pack my stuff and my handgun in my vest and wait by the door
As I wait I hear them  but don't know what there saying soon me and my uncle are leaving and won't where in the car*
"Your a ajin and ex military"

Satou"your smart kid let me guess dudleys computer God that kid was a pig just like his bastard of a pig and God I hate your aunt but kid I loved your mom only one to stay by me when no one else made since"

"Oh well I want to be trained to not only protect my self but also to keep those close to me that aren't ajins be safe I only mean my friends and famliy"

*we look at each other soon I am now eleven as I get dressed grab my guns and wait for my teacher to meet me and doing other stuff, gladly I don't have to wait long as my greasy haired teacher came up to me told me to follow him and soon I am at my bank and already anoyyed but I stomach it and continue you on my way but because it was the longest waiting we did through the day and so I am now being fitted for my cloak*
God I am bored what's there to do I can either talk to that blond dumbass or, I can be listening to music  as I think this I put my hand in my pocket pull my mp3 play and start listening to my music
(if your wondering look up the song crazy bitch)

Mmm *feels a tap on the shoulder once I get down*
yessss *I say as you turn around*
???"who are you and are you harry potter"
Mmmm what should I say I know he is talking about the nonexistent scar
"No I am not and I must leave you here as I need to be home soon"

[Not finishing till I find out that it's been read]