Oh no

Nicos pov: nico has been walking for about 40 minutes anne is still sleeping he  continues walking but then he hear a branch snap he quickly hide behind a tree peeking his  head out from the side real quick to see what was there it's a cyclops. Nico quickly hid his head behind the tree again just then anne started  stirring and woke up scared not knowing what was happening she started crying nico tried calming her down trying not to have the cyclops here but it did and it ran towards them nico put Anne down behind him a twisted his ring turning it into a sword he attacked the cyclops not seeing the other one behind him he turned around and tried attacking the other cyclops yelling to anne anne behind you! But the cyclops scratched anne and her arm started bleeding. Finally after 5 hours they made it out of the woods and Nico shadow traveles finding him and anne in Gotham City after a few minutes of walking a lady approaches them hi there what are you two doing in out here this late she asks I answer in a quiet way nothing we are just on a walk the lady replies with why don't you come with me I run a orphanage and it has a bunch of warm food and beds I hesitantly agrees it's not like they had anywhere else to go for the first few weeks it was nice living at the orphanage everyone was nice and it was perfect but it didn't last for long they orphanage workers and director started becoming neglectful and would hit everyone and sometimes starve them.